Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Myself?
  Okie Dokie
  *****!
  Whore...
View Results

ethanp0611

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:46 pm


Ma name is Ethan
Im 14
I live in the Dallas area
Madeline is one of my best friends
I'm a good singer
I hate labels
I can be girly
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:05 pm


;DDD

Welcome Ethan.


Ima add ja.

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:08 pm


Hello Ethan D<

lol
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:30 pm


douche......jk

ethanp0611


bomber_ ANBU

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 am


Psssst
Im hear necro-farking this dead forgotten forum
xp
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 pm


blah blah blah

sunshiko

Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//