Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The RoyAi Guild
Deciding on Forever: RoyAi fanfiction Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


FUJOSHlT

Crew

Anxious Creature

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:32 pm


Lil_Kudo
I wonder if anybody knows who I am, I write RoyAi, but mine is called Not Getting Any Equivalent Exchange. It's on fanfiction.net/u/560298/


Oooh, I know you! I love your fic. heart
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:46 pm


Arigatou! I know I haven''t worked on it in awhile but it''s writer''s block...believe it or not!

Lil_Kudo


Pagan Dreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:42 pm


I would would love for everyone to check out my fics. My name is MoonStarDutchess on ff.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/873259/
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:07 pm


I guess I should dump my ficcage here too ^^;

Oh Those Lovley Royai Drabbles
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2263418/1/
Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 27 - Words: 18195 - Updated: 8-27-05

Leaving
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2502138/1/
Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1273 - Updated: 7-25-05

Closer
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2218481/1/
Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6536 - Updated: 1-13-05

Transfer
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2325638/1/
Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Action/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6651 - Updated: 4-24-05 *note* I don't think I'll be updating this anymore. It seems a bit too occ for my tastes ^^;

There's one more in my profile, but I'll let you find that one since there's mature content in it ^^

Rukusho


Tsuki Warabe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:12 pm


I read "When the Flame Goes Out" .

Whoa!! That's like...awesome!! I love it!! Riza is so great in the last chapter!! And the emotions run high!! Whoa!! 100/100 for you!! heart
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:05 am


Hi I actually updated Not Getting Any Equivalent Excgange, and it's taking a huge twist!

Lil_Kudo


Yekaterin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:05 am


Hey, I read When the Flames Go Out too. Very nice story, I liked it a lot. And I admired you for doing something different. I remember there were people (or at least you complaining about people) who were moaning about how "Riza would never leave Roy, how could you do this to them blah blah blah blah" and I didn't see it that way at all. It was a very good piece of ficcage and I luffles it.

I don't know if you guys have read my work, but I'm IMBSA on fanfiction.net and squ33ky_ness on the livejournal community.

Fanficcage.net (not the actual site name, mind you)
Angel's Punishment--Not royai, but Roy-centric, and mentions Riza in passing. Ishbal fic. PG
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2481441/1/

The Logic of a Child--Slight royai and Ed/Win. While trying out an experiment for the military, Ed, Al, and Roy make a tiny, little mistake, which ends up with two pintsize problems: Riza and Winry. Chapter fic. PG-13 (Language, kiddies)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2449663/1/

Lying--royai drabble about how Riza lies to Roy. A little confection I like to call angst. G
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2410149/1/

Logic of a Child 2: The Eyes of Young Men--sequel to The Logic of a Child, but not nearly as good. We haven't updated it for awhile and honestly don't plan to.

Livejournal:

In Search of Lost Wings--A song fic to "Wings of a Butterfly" centered around Ishbal. Now this is the towering wedding cake of Bittersweet and Angst's marriage. PG-13 to be safe.
http://squ33ky-ness.livejournal.com/1612.html

A Flower--a themed drabble that totally took off in another direction. Roy Mustang, fresh to the battle front, finds a sniper in the shooting range at the end of his first day of battle. She is nothing like the flowery and frivolous women in his home town...how could she be anyone he desires?
G-ish.
http://squ33ky-ness.livejournal.com/1506.html

So...yeah....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:26 pm


[Hawkeye]
I can draw pretty well... sometimes I need a reference picture though, because I'm not too good with the placement of ears and the line of the jaw. sweatdrop

I draw lots of Riza pictures.... heart


same here, i cant really draw roy, because of his hair, so i drew a picture of him wet and his hair was all down and not spikey, so it came out good. xd

happie_bunnie_gurl


Chasemustang

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:32 pm


Pharae
Lil_Kudo
I wonder if anybody knows who I am, I write RoyAi, but mine is called Not Getting Any Equivalent Exchange. It's on fanfiction.net/u/560298/


Oooh, I know you! I love your fic. heart


I know your fanfic too! I'm Flava Sava!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:40 pm


Some of you might know me from ff.net. I'm Flava Sava. I've written such stories as Of Her Past (in progress),Innocence Can Never Last (Finished).

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/454277/

Chasemustang


Suuruna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:31 pm


heart wow! heart
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:28 am


*doesn't type out her stories because she's too lazy* ^_^ Wow, these are good.

Ruingaraf
Crew


littledemonpixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:42 am


OMG! What a small world it is! You all are on my lists and I on yours! Hey I had an idea to run past you all if you don't mind... it's for a Royai fic and I want to make sure it's workable.
Reply
The RoyAi Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//