Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaias Anime Store

Back to Guilds

Gaias Anime Store 

Tags: Anime, free, manga, discuss, japanese culture 

Reply Gaias Anime Store
anime video games Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rooxy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:31 am


Rubai Sora
Rooxy
HaloNaruto11
I mosty like Draginball Z ad Naruto video games. Non-Anime though, I like Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, and Rock Band.

Guitar hero..>< wee... do you like DDR?
DDR!? Where!? *looks around* NYA!

I have a metal dance pad^^ So damn nice.. wink
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 pm


Rooxy
Rubai Sora
Rooxy
HaloNaruto11
I mosty like Draginball Z ad Naruto video games. Non-Anime though, I like Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, and Rock Band.

Guitar hero..>< wee... do you like DDR?
DDR!? Where!? *looks around* NYA!

I have a metal dance pad^^ So damn nice.. wink
nc, my cuz used to have a reg ddr pad, she played on it so much it broke xd

PandaSgt
Crew

Wheezing Businessman

3,000 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Tycoon 200

Toontastic

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:42 pm


My brother took my DDR and dance pad... sweatdrop He took it so he could get some exercise. PPSH, he hasn't even touched it.

~_~ *Waiting for him to return the game now*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:31 pm


cartoonXlover
My brother took my DDR and dance pad... sweatdrop He took it so he could get some exercise. PPSH, he hasn't even touched it.

~_~ *Waiting for him to return the game now*
I haven't had the time or place to play my DDR for some time now... Just last year, I moved to a smaller house, so most of my stuff is still boxed up due to I don't have much room. Plus several years ago, some Freshmen broke one of my dance pads so the right arrow doesn't work. And those pads weren't cheep! Nya....


Rubai Sora


Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

PandaSgt
Crew

Wheezing Businessman

3,000 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:54 am


Rubai Sora
cartoonXlover
My brother took my DDR and dance pad... sweatdrop He took it so he could get some exercise. PPSH, he hasn't even touched it.

~_~ *Waiting for him to return the game now*
I haven't had the time or place to play my DDR for some time now... Just last year, I moved to a smaller house, so most of my stuff is still boxed up due to I don't have much room. Plus several years ago, some Freshmen broke one of my dance pads so the right arrow doesn't work. And those pads weren't cheep! Nya....
yea the prices for those pads are ridiculous. i got my cuz DDR for the Wii, man was it pricy gonk
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:55 pm


PandaSgt_7th_Division
Rubai Sora
cartoonXlover
My brother took my DDR and dance pad... sweatdrop He took it so he could get some exercise. PPSH, he hasn't even touched it.

~_~ *Waiting for him to return the game now*
I haven't had the time or place to play my DDR for some time now... Just last year, I moved to a smaller house, so most of my stuff is still boxed up due to I don't have much room. Plus several years ago, some Freshmen broke one of my dance pads so the right arrow doesn't work. And those pads weren't cheep! Nya....
yea the prices for those pads are ridiculous. i got my cuz DDR for the Wii, man was it pricy gonk
Mine were from ebay. I manage to get both for about $100... It wasn't the thin, cheep ones. No, it was padded with thick, somewhat hard fome so it didn't hurt. Stupid freshmen... Well, they would have graduated by now I think. Nya~


Rubai Sora


Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

gamepro 5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:13 am


I'm a fan of final fantasy, kindom hearts, naruto, and .hack games.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:16 am


I have not played .hack. But I know that ff and k.h are two great tv-games^^

TentenFromTheLeaf
Captain



Rubai Sora


Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:14 pm


.hack rules! It's like number three on my top 5 fandoms! (Square Soft/Enix is 1st followed by ygo) I love how far the .hack universe expands. Not to mention how realistic it can be, and how each part of .hack builds up on one another. Like the news articals they have in the games. You can read an artical and then go to the board where people could be talking about what you just read! Not to mention that some of the articals are a continuation of previous ones. Yet I'm still trying to figure out why Sora is in practially everything .hack in some way or form... Don't get me wrong, I love the hyperactive, peverted kid, but he's in Sign, the video games, heck he played an important role in one of the novels!

I remember in GU, there was an artical on this thing they call the "Digital Divide". They were saying how paying with your cell phone instead of a credit card or cash was in. They then go into how the older generation were having a hard time keeping up with that idea, thus the Digital Divide. In a way, you can see this happening even today. I have to help my parents in using their cell phones at times. Nya....
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 am


I heard that in japan they have this weird games.. games like lifting up girls skirt and so on..Ô.Ô..( related to manga of course)

Rooxy
Vice Captain



Rubai Sora


Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm


Che. That's only the surface. There is so many weird (and at times peverted) video games based on anime that would never reach America. Heck, there are even video games based off yaoi series! I'm curious about the Sukisho one.... I reciently got into that series.... Nya...
Reply
Gaias Anime Store

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//