Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild
Kisaki Comments On Dir en grey In Interview With purple SKY Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kisaki vs. Kyo?
WTF? A pebble?
100%
 100%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 46


Darcy Doll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:43 pm


Rauko_Kokuruim
[.Dix.ana.du.]
-Isel-
-Isel-
Call me another John Adams, but I still refuse to believe that Kisaki can be genuinely so mean-spirited.

I agree; I think it's more of a "Oh, I should just mention it for the reaction/publicity" type of thing.
And... I suppose he succeeded in that.


It might not even be that. We have no way to effectively judge the whole situaion, as we don't really "know" Kisaki or even the exact tone he said it in. It could have been sarcastic, an inside joke, even, etc.--and remember Purple Sky is a magazine that needs to sell, they may have presented this information the way they did to get buyers.

*shrug* That's just what I think. Kisaki's already in deep s**t with the tax-evasion scandal, but he *does* have a loving fanbase, as does Dir en grey. I personally think that we're letting our personal biases get in the way of fair thought and proper judgment, and we're well on our way to hopping on the wanktrain.

Let's try to avoid any stupid wank before it starts and winds up jrockwank on Livejournal, please? For the sake of our fandoms. They probably wouldn't appreciate us arguing like neanderthals (or however it's spelled) over...well, something really trivial like this. :


You do have a point there. After all, this WAS translated, so for all we know, they could have twisted his words around in such a way that it seems worse than it really is.

Personally, I'm not too fond of Kisaki. But I really don't get why people are calling him so many names over something as silly as this. I mean, you are making fun of his face over it! It wasn't even that bad. It's not like any of you haven't said or heard anything worse. I actually thought it was funny.

He doesn't like Kyo. Kyo doesn't like him. Big deal, they're human. For all we know, Kyo could be the bad guy here. dodges random knives and plushies and cries of "OMIGOD, NOT KAWAII KYO-CHAN NEVER!!!111!1!ONE1!!!" from rambid fangirls

All I'm saying is none of you know what really happened between them, so you people really are in no position to judge him.

*~*OFF TOPIC*~*

XD However, I did think that whole tax-evasion thing was hilarious. Not really that he tried to avoid paying taxes, but that that he actually GOT CAUGHT. He should have hid the money away in Sweden or Africa if he didn't want to pay taxes for it, not in such an obvious place. Silly man.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:05 pm


I wish I could see a text in Japanese of what he said... that'd make this a lot easier crying

koko wa doko


[.Dix.ana.du.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:00 pm


Well... the interview was in purple SKY... so, there is no known text of the Japanese version of it?


Anywho... my main point in bringing up the interview was to question Kisaki's motives for his comment. Publicity issues aside.

As Pirate Shinju stated, his words may have been misinterpreted, but... then again, (this said despite my respect for Kisaki) the words came from a man who calls himself God..

Plus, as I mentioned: the publicity factor-- not meaning that he insulted Kyo for publicity, but mentioned him and Dir en grey in the first place... Most American (if not all) JRock fans have heard of Dir en grey; moreover, this was not the first time his mentioning Diru occurred and the whole reason why he brought it up is because he was previously asked about his past relationship with Dir en grey in a previous purple SKY interview.

I should have probably mentioned this earlier ^^;;
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:36 pm


Pirate Shinju


He doesn't like Kyo. Kyo doesn't like him. Big deal, they're human. For all we know, Kyo could be the bad guy here. dodges random knives and plushies and cries of "OMIGOD, NOT KAWAII KYO-CHAN NEVER!!!111!1!ONE1!!!" from rambid fangirls


It all started when Kyo stole Kisaki's peanut butter and Kisaki decided to put toothpaste on Kyo's face while he slept. That's what happened.

Nolah de Fanel


Darcy Doll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:14 pm


Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju


He doesn't like Kyo. Kyo doesn't like him. Big deal, they're human. For all we know, Kyo could be the bad guy here. dodges random knives and plushies and cries of "OMIGOD, NOT KAWAII KYO-CHAN NEVER!!!111!1!ONE1!!!" from rambid fangirls


It all started when Kyo stole Kisaki's peanut butter and Kisaki decided to put toothpaste on Kyo's face while he slept. That's what happened.


XD There we go.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:21 pm


[.Dix.ana.du.]
Well... the interview was in purple SKY... so, there is no known text of the Japanese version of it?


Anywho... my main point in bringing up the interview was to question Kisaki's motives for his comment. Publicity issues aside.

As Pirate Shinju stated, his words may have been misinterpreted, but... then again, (this said despite my respect for Kisaki) the words came from a man who calls himself God..

Plus, as I mentioned: the publicity factor-- not meaning that he insulted Kyo for publicity, but mentioned him and Dir en grey in the first place... Most American (if not all) JRock fans have heard of Dir en grey; moreover, this was not the first time his mentioning Diru occurred and the whole reason why he brought it up is because he was previously asked about his past relationship with Dir en grey in a previous purple SKY interview.

I should have probably mentioned this earlier ^^;;


XD Even if he does call himself God, I admire him for openly stating it. His confidence just oozes.

Darcy Doll


TerachiSunao

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:13 pm


Social Riot Star Hin
-I know late-Well,since of course you guys are the shining examples of maturity. confused
LOLZ IRONY.

Yes,what Kisaki said was really immature,but stop with your selective reading and only bitching at the bad parts.He wished them both good careers,OH THAT CRUEL PUPPYKICKER WHO HARMS POOR KYO-NEKO-CHAN-KAWAII-DESU-KUN!1! rolleyes (Yeah,I feel for you if you can't tell the last part was blatant sarcasm)And want to know why Kyo didn't respond?Well,maybe because he doesn't read Purple Sky or,like Kisaki,-gasp- isn't under his radar too?OH THE HUMANITY!Heck,I just sense both of them are doing it for the lulz and are having tea and crumpets right now.

Yeah,so Kisaki was immature,but not as bad as making death threats(Amazingly,what he said wasn't a death threat! rolleyes ).Honestly,I think he's a nice guy and is wayyy more successful than Kyo.Oh,in b4 wank on that one.


LOL TEA AND CRUMPETS
rofl
Honestly, I find this whole thing absolutely hilarious and a waste of time...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:25 pm


Pirate Shinju
Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju


He doesn't like Kyo. Kyo doesn't like him. Big deal, they're human. For all we know, Kyo could be the bad guy here. dodges random knives and plushies and cries of "OMIGOD, NOT KAWAII KYO-CHAN NEVER!!!111!1!ONE1!!!" from rambid fangirls


It all started when Kyo stole Kisaki's peanut butter and Kisaki decided to put toothpaste on Kyo's face while he slept. That's what happened.


XD There we go.


Well seriously. I make it my business to know these things.

Nolah de Fanel


Darcy Doll

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:30 pm


Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju
Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju


He doesn't like Kyo. Kyo doesn't like him. Big deal, they're human. For all we know, Kyo could be the bad guy here. dodges random knives and plushies and cries of "OMIGOD, NOT KAWAII KYO-CHAN NEVER!!!111!1!ONE1!!!" from rambid fangirls


It all started when Kyo stole Kisaki's peanut butter and Kisaki decided to put toothpaste on Kyo's face while he slept. That's what happened.


XD There we go.


Well seriously. I make it my business to know these things.


XD It's nice to see that someone besides myself sees the humor in this situation.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:46 pm


Pirate Shinju
Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju
Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju


He doesn't like Kyo. Kyo doesn't like him. Big deal, they're human. For all we know, Kyo could be the bad guy here. dodges random knives and plushies and cries of "OMIGOD, NOT KAWAII KYO-CHAN NEVER!!!111!1!ONE1!!!" from rambid fangirls


It all started when Kyo stole Kisaki's peanut butter and Kisaki decided to put toothpaste on Kyo's face while he slept. That's what happened.


XD There we go.


Well seriously. I make it my business to know these things.


XD It's nice to see that someone besides myself sees the humor in this situation.


::random, yet apologized, intrusion::
Of course there's obvious humor in this situation: Kisaki said he'd kill Kyo with a pebble.
A pebble. (There really should be comics of this)



>.>;; But I'm really not supposed to be saying this since it makes me seem like I'm wavering on the subject... ahem.

[.Dix.ana.du.]


Darcy Doll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:58 am


[.Dix.ana.du.]
Pirate Shinju
Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju
Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju


He doesn't like Kyo. Kyo doesn't like him. Big deal, they're human. For all we know, Kyo could be the bad guy here. dodges random knives and plushies and cries of "OMIGOD, NOT KAWAII KYO-CHAN NEVER!!!111!1!ONE1!!!" from rambid fangirls


It all started when Kyo stole Kisaki's peanut butter and Kisaki decided to put toothpaste on Kyo's face while he slept. That's what happened.


XD There we go.


Well seriously. I make it my business to know these things.


XD It's nice to see that someone besides myself sees the humor in this situation.


::random, yet apologized, intrusion::
Of course there's obvious humor in this situation: Kisaki said he'd kill Kyo with a pebble.
A pebble. (There really should be comics of this)



>.>;; But I'm really not supposed to be saying this since it makes me seem like I'm wavering on the subject... ahem.


Yes, I cracked up at the pebble part. I mean, what exactly is he going to do with the pebble that would end in Kyo's demise? Use a slingshot? Make him choke on it? XD If no one else makes a comic of this, I may have to step in and do it myself.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:19 pm


Pirate Shinju
[.Dix.ana.du.]
Pirate Shinju
Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju


XD There we go.


Well seriously. I make it my business to know these things.


XD It's nice to see that someone besides myself sees the humor in this situation.


::random, yet apologized, intrusion::
Of course there's obvious humor in this situation: Kisaki said he'd kill Kyo with a pebble.
A pebble. (There really should be comics of this)



>.>;; But I'm really not supposed to be saying this since it makes me seem like I'm wavering on the subject... ahem.


Yes, I cracked up at the pebble part. I mean, what exactly is he going to do with the pebble that would end in Kyo's demise? Use a slingshot? Make him choke on it? XD If no one else makes a comic of this, I may have to step in and do it myself.


Oh please do!!

If not... I'll make one... or we both will and compare humoristic ("humoristic" is now a word) ideas xD
!

[.Dix.ana.du.]


Darcy Doll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:31 pm


[.Dix.ana.du.]
Pirate Shinju
[.Dix.ana.du.]
Pirate Shinju
Nolah de Fanel
Pirate Shinju


XD There we go.


Well seriously. I make it my business to know these things.


XD It's nice to see that someone besides myself sees the humor in this situation.


::random, yet apologized, intrusion::
Of course there's obvious humor in this situation: Kisaki said he'd kill Kyo with a pebble.
A pebble. (There really should be comics of this)



>.>;; But I'm really not supposed to be saying this since it makes me seem like I'm wavering on the subject... ahem.


Yes, I cracked up at the pebble part. I mean, what exactly is he going to do with the pebble that would end in Kyo's demise? Use a slingshot? Make him choke on it? XD If no one else makes a comic of this, I may have to step in and do it myself.


Oh please do!!

If not... I'll make one... or we both will and compare humoristic ("humoristic" is now a word) ideas xD
!


XD Sweet. Let's do it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:36 pm


Pirate Shinju
[.Dix.ana.du.]
Pirate Shinju
[.Dix.ana.du.]
Pirate Shinju


XD It's nice to see that someone besides myself sees the humor in this situation.


::random, yet apologized, intrusion::
Of course there's obvious humor in this situation: Kisaki said he'd kill Kyo with a pebble.
A pebble. (There really should be comics of this)

'Kay :3 I shall draw mine by Sunday (hopefully).



>.>;; But I'm really not supposed to be saying this since it makes me seem like I'm wavering on the subject... ahem.


Yes, I cracked up at the pebble part. I mean, what exactly is he going to do with the pebble that would end in Kyo's demise? Use a slingshot? Make him choke on it? XD If no one else makes a comic of this, I may have to step in and do it myself.


Oh please do!!

If not... I'll make one... or we both will and compare humoristic ("humoristic" is now a word) ideas xD
!


XD Sweet. Let's do it.

[.Dix.ana.du.]


yureika

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:01 pm


hmmm.....
Reply
Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//