Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
METSYSMAN FOR SALE (2 weeks over) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune-Tika-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:09 pm


*Doesnt understand* So if you bid, who does the money go to...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:23 pm


Negative 1 Million....now if it were a girl like Jools on the other hand whee

Infinity Forever

Girl-Crazy Gaian

13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kitsune-Tika-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:25 pm


Ooo poor Metsy got shot down sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:48 am


if i bid pure is it better?

i want to use him for my guild so right now i bid 1.4k

yeah i know alykia i am suposed to pay you back

i love you and will pay

ldemonbabkinnsl


Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:58 pm


Yes I actually will pay up if I win razz

it will cut into my quest budget but Metsy is worth it XD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:01 pm


Rhina Gatewaye
Yes I actually will pay up if I win razz

it will cut into my quest budget but Metsy is worth it XD


i want him i want use metsyman

for so my guild will raise in people

ldemonbabkinnsl


Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:07 pm


I am not greedy razz I would share XD
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:00 pm


nice to know Metsy was sold to Rhine and she still has 12 days left of ownership. 11 now

Mortician
Crew


DyslexicMets
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:19 pm


Being re-sold Rhines 2 weeks are over 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:22 pm


This is fun

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Sheik_6669

Interesting Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:11 pm


I'll bet 100g.... blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:23 pm


wow, mr. popular. O.o my gold is not nearly enough to win metsy. :/

Hearts and Stars

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:19 pm


I will have him Back XD

1000 gold
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:32 pm


xd I bet 1001g

FallenArchAngel


Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:16 pm


nabbit...I am never gonna get my quest goal....1500 gold
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//