Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:25 am


Doho_the_Kenho
Hi I'm going to say my name is Doho I'm mysterious and kinda funny I have acomic called Doho the black belt ninja that I would wish to turn into an online comic. I have had 4 g/f's but they all kinda sucked and so they apperently didn't last long. I like catgirls and I'm not a wierd fanboy so I'm cool yay!
I like to talk so I tend to ramble on at times and..... anywho! I live in the nice little town of Colorado Springs!!! I like anime and I'm currently watching One piece! Well, at least I'm watching as far as I can *on episode 222! I hate side stories!!!* I really don't like unabrows! ... and that's about it.... I guess.
4 gfs? O___o;; not good relationship..is it one of those cheap ones that you find gfs from forums like omg im so desperate im makeing a post saying i need a bf threads? xd those threads make me laugh. since i can pick up guys without makeing stupid threads like that. although i dont need to pick up guys ninja cause im married to my soulmate duo takahashi redface
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:57 am


hi ppl i am here.
my real name is anthony.
i like videogames.
i love art (but i cant draw sweatdrop sweatdrop ).
cat people are my fav. race of all huminoids (i even want to get my own actual working cat tail).
i hope to adopt, or get adopted myself.
i have 2 cats. (Kt and Kitten).

zanderlof


lovelylies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:09 am


Hilow! I'm Anie, eighteen, and a college freshman. I like cat girls, and wish I was one. I have fake cat ears I like to wear, in fact, I used to wear them to my high school. lol, yes, I got teased. I like music, art, reading, the same typical stuff everyone else likes I guess. I've been addicted to Sims 2. Very addicted. Which reminds me, must go on a search for a kitty ears skin.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:26 am


my name is LaChrista. I really like catgirls cuz they are prettifull and I wish i was one *blushes*

neko_gal


Tiggertailz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:52 am


Hrm... I feel so old now. sweatdrop

I am 30 years old and happily married. heart I work full time and am trying to decide if I want to go back to college or not. I love anime and manga. I'm a decent artist and write from time to time. I also like to dabble in web and graphic design.

I love catgirls! I like to draw them more than anything else I think. Hell, I consider myself a catgirl. >^..^< *lol* My husband says that I have the attention span of a cat. (Can't decide if that's an insult or not ninja )

So, anyway... It's a pleasure to meet you all! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:17 pm


I'm Esk, you can call me Esk or Esky which ever you want. I've always liked catgirls because....their cute >_>. I'm a freshman in highschool and I'm loving it.

Edward_the_Great


Kit Knowwii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:30 pm


Esk_The_sightless_One
I'm Esk, you can call me Esk or Esky which ever you want. I've always liked catgirls because....their cute >_>. I'm a freshman in highschool and I'm loving it.


that is a fun name.....Esk....eski!!myew!!=^_^=
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:33 pm


Chanco Tasker
im new and im finally posting. sweatdrop


hey me too! wanna be friends? can i add u to my friend list?

melphinaumi

3,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

melphinaumi

3,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:34 pm


snowboarderneko_Angel
VampKitty11
hmm..maybe they looked in the "post neko pictures" thread...though I dont see anything perverted about it.. confused
o.O hmmm...


sweet siggy!!! heart
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:37 pm


Hey all *huggles*

Most people around the net call me Dark or Dark-chan. I like Catgirls, and Huggles ^^.

I live in Australia, and I've been in love with catgirls since I fiorst discovered anime. Currently my image collection ranges around 15000 separate pictures. JUST of catgirls ^^

If you want to ask me anything, just go right ahead.

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber


JD-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:48 am


well, im JD-sama , but you guys can call me JD.i am a neko fan. i am waiting to get black neko ears and tail. i hope we all can be friends ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:01 pm


Hey, I'm Justin. Or you can just call me confused. Doesn't matter here. I'm just getting into this kind of stuff, but I still love it! *meow* I'm also bisexual and transgender. For those who don't know what transgender means, it means I want to be a girl. It doesn't mean I've had surgery, I'm only 14. But, yeah, that's what I can think of right now. Also, I'm in 8th grade, live in MI, USA, and love writing. *meow* Bye bye!

Stormy Midnight


ChaosFay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:21 pm


Hello, my name is Chaosfay here but you may call me Chaos. I am a newbie. I'm in my senior year of college and have been called a neko for several years. My best friend and I are both 'catgirls' or nekos. I have a cat ear headband I made myself and if you'd like to see my neko form check out chaosfay.deviantart.com. biggrin Anyway, I just thought I'd join since I didn't know nekos were that popular.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:48 pm


short and simple i saw it and got hooked instantly but lost the showtime plz tell me

a117yogi


demigod13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:19 am


im 14 and have 13 cats and am about to get another one for my late birhtday. i have no idea on what im supposed to do but i will say one thing...


Black cats rule!!!!!!!!!!


/\_/\
lx.xl
(><)~
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//