Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild
Diru Cosplay Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Gaddess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:39 pm


LonleyKikyou
Kaoru-tenshi
The Noein Butterfly
Kaoru-tenshi
I thought that this *could* be the real Kyo when I first saw it... then I noticed the con badge.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


O.o I don't see your pic.
^_^ I love cosplaying...just others..not mine.


NOOO!! IT'S SO AWESOME!! crying

Just a second... (it was working when I first posted)

I'll try reposting to a different URL:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I'll put a link up...

素晴らしい京コスプレ



*rolls around laughing* I KNOW HIM <3333 he's my yaoi kyo lover :] we do kyoxkyo yaoi together....lmfao he's an awsome kyo cosplayer tho.


lucky.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:45 pm


double post sorryssss : o but i wanted to show everyone my obscure kyo from AWA2006 :]
User Image


yeyyy obscure. hahaha only forgot a few things at home(8 hour drive sucks when u forget things.) like the goggles and gloves ~_~.

LonleyKikyou


Saint Gaddess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:56 pm


LonleyKikyou
double post sorryssss : o but i wanted to show everyone my obscure kyo from AWA2006 :]
User Image


yeyyy obscure. hahaha only forgot a few things at home(8 hour drive sucks when u forget things.) like the goggles and gloves ~_~.


where do you people find the stuff to cosplay with!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:57 pm


i make all mine. go to fabric store and buy fabric and sew it...o_o;

LonleyKikyou


304[ DEADLY ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:08 pm


hey, you look amazing. ^^
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:11 pm


Kinda' irrelevent to the thread, kinda' not:

I'm gonna' make a topic in the chatterbox about what conventions we've been to/who we've cosplayed and what conventions we plan on going to^^.

I've seen a lot of Diru cosplayers that I never really got to know and was wondering if anyone here could be them^^;.

It might also help people find cosplayers they've seen at past conventions--so check in the chatterbox in a bit if you're interested~

[Japanese.Zombie.Heroez]


Saint Gaddess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:49 pm


OOOKAY!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:09 am


~Ryo~
Is this her?

Saint Gaddess


Lilly_Warner

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:38 am


The Noein Butterfly
~Ryo~
Is this her?

Nope. just look at her pics XD. For as far as I know she's not on Myspace.There were some people going around who pretended to be her, but they got deleted/reported etc.
Most japanese people don't bother with myspace or american sites, unless they're in a band and what to promote :3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:42 pm


Lilly_Warner
The Noein Butterfly
~Ryo~
Is this her?

Nope. just look at her pics XD. For as far as I know she's not on Myspace.There were some people going around who pretended to be her, but they got deleted/reported etc.
Most japanese people don't bother with myspace or american sites, unless they're in a band and what to promote :3


OKAY!

Saint Gaddess


Rauko_Kokuruim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:00 pm


To the top with thee! *smack*

I'm really looking forward to this year's Otakon (the one anime convention I go to)...I'll be going as Myaku Toshiya! (Actually, a slightly modified version. It's going to be designed to be a little cheaper and more convenient; i.e., the sleeves won't be so big that someone could trip over them, dangly-ness will be minimal, and I'll be wearing knee-high boots instead of new rocks so I'll be the right height. whee )

...To be honest, I really wanted to do a Die costume, but my mom's not exactly keen on letting me dye my hair (and I can't stand wigs) and I seriously doubt there's any Die outfits that I could modify to look good with, well...boobs. sweatdrop

All ye cosplayers of olde out thither, how hast thou dealt with this infuriating puzzle?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:06 pm


I wanted to do Myaku SHinya but my mommy said no.

Saint Gaddess


Saint Gaddess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:11 am


ALOMST DONE! I'm only missing The Belts, The scarf, fixing my hair(To lazy right now) and ten the shorts which I'll just ended up cutting up a pair of Jeans xD I need to sew on some button for the shirt (CUrrently using safetly pins) Pay no attention to my cheesey smile/poses. :]

User Image
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/DeG_Head/Cosplay/Taiyonoao8.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/DeG_Head/Cosplay/Taiyonoao5.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/DeG_Head/Cosplay/Taiyonoao4.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/DeG_Head/Cosplay/Taiyonoao1.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/DeG_Head/Cosplay/Taiyonoao.jpg
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:16 am


Oh that is cool ^^ show us the pics of when it's done ne~

Lilly_Warner

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saint Gaddess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:01 am


Okay! I'm sooo happy this one is turing out great~!~
Reply
Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//