Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Neko17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:50 pm


Hi i'm Little_Neko17(Matthew) i am 16 almost 17, male, black hair and eyes, about 6'4 and wieght unknown im looking for some friends and a partner (male or female doesn't matter) blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:14 am


my friend told me about this guild.. the problem is i dunno if i am in or not... well if i am my name is eric bandiego but everyone calls me eric.. i loved cat girls ever since i saw felicia in darkstarkers.. i mean they got a tail their hyper and their so cool crying crying i wanted to be a cat but a good friend gave me a fox tail... so even though i have a fox tail my heart is with the nekos crying

ericbandiego


Cyrrus25

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:47 am


Heyo! I'm newly accepted to this guild. I'm pretty excited. I've always liked catfolk, but I've never encountered other people who enjoy them as well. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:17 pm


Hello, I just got accepted into the guild. I have liked catpeople since I was a kid. I never imagined they were so popular.

Nicco Nightstar


Midnight Star Nalkina

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:49 pm


*waves* Greetings! New member to the guild. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:24 pm


hi im ian im realllllly new so please make me feal welcom smile

CoruptedClone


jones_777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:02 pm


catgirls are beautiful
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:17 pm


um, hello everyone. i'm kitsune, nice to meet you all.

FunkyKitsune2


Wicked Dearie

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:42 pm


hello my name is Lady Shouri but my real name is Jenifer but i prefer to be called Xiao or one of my other nicknames. i like to roleplay, draw, internet, and anything else... I really love almost all kinds of anime and music; i truly love cats...

your black kat, Lady Shouri heart
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:40 pm


well i have been a catgirl fan for a long time ever since i found the wilde home for wayward catgirls. but anyway im almost 20 now and i still love catgirls and anime

the_goober


vixy_kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:58 am


[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:52 pm


Hello. My name is Kristina but.. nobody irl will know who you're talking about if you ask for that so call me Kat ^_^

I purr, pounce and enjoy tinfoil and yarn irl. As well as rping.

At the moment i do not own any cats because one i'm alergic to them ( would love to have one of the hairless ones) and two my apartment won't allow them.

I am 22 years old and Not in collage or school or anything. I work at Tasty's ( an adult toy shop if you don't know)

I've been intrested in anime for about 9 years now and love catgirls, cat boys and everything else inbetween lol. Unfortunatly the area i'm at dosen't sell a lot of anime at all.. and i have to travel an hour jsut to get to a very limited selection of anything.

I look foward to meeting everyone ^_^

Catgirl_Akai_bara


snowboarderneko_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:06 pm


snowcatdemonAngel
Time for a upgrade to my introduction.. My name April you can call me Angel. I will be 18 this November.. I should be a senior this year but sadly im not long sad story.... I have lods of catgirl pics if anyone would like some pm me or im me at inugirl_neko@yahoo.com.. I would be glad to help any new comers who read this.. Oh and welcome all =^.^=
Oh yes i have a ear fetish, and i own all the catboys boxers bwahaha wheather you like it or not thankyou.. is quiet crazy when with me sis shezu wooo peace and bubbles.. and crazy all togeather.. come visit my cat meow cafe and high school and come join thy familia... bwahaha.... >.> <.< dodododo BEWARE OF THY PENGUINS.. Is looking for an owner/master.. P.S. I bite scream domokun
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm


I'm divine feline, aka Michelle, Aka Sara. I'm 17, and I've been a long time catgirl enthusiast. I live in British Columbia, Canada, and I'm in grade 12. I own 5 cats confused They don't get along very well. sweatdrop

I have been known to scare people when I'm in the vicinity of catnip mice, especially the realistic looking ones.

I am a webcomic addict, and write for two, although the second one isn't really off the ground yet.

+the_pink_blueberry+


melphinaumi

3,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:20 pm


hi i'm melphinaumi!! you can call me Mel!! i just started this site about 3 days ago. i like to draw, roler skate, sk8board, read watch anime and lots more! heart if any one has any simmalar likes please reply! heart biggrin
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//