Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Social Forum: Come here to chat about non-childfree topics.
The Bad Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the Bad Thread idea a bad idea?
yeah...it's a no-go
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
no, I think it's cool
90%
 90%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 31


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 pm


cat_sweatdrop Not to be mean Blue-chan, but.. your story makes me glad I am so introverted and reclusive. I do not have to deal with that s**t. That being said I am sorry things are kind of going out of control. Maybe you need to take a short break from people. I know it can be hard, but isolate yourself and just be alone. Sit down with a book or a video game. Just be isolated... that always helps me in shitty times.

As for your book, hmmm... well I would say you should send him a business email. Make sure you mention the book in the subject line. Politely ask him to return the book. Keep the email short. I would give him an address to send it too. Then say that if you have not recieved it back within X amount of time that you will come over to see him in person. I was unlucky with my ex. She never let me come over to her house so I had to wait for her to return my DVDs by mail.. which she eventually did.

Anyway I hope venting has made you feel better. I know that getting all my thoughts out in some form always makes me feel better. Take care hun.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:14 am


confused I am not sure... maybe I am drinking too much... I think it has been 12 out of the 15 days?

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm


Good will would not take my bed... so now I have to store it till I can get it purchased or donated
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 am


Personally I do not think this is bad.. but I will file it under here because society thinks it is bad.

I had my suicidal fire started up again. I read about a guy who had anti-depressants ruin his marriage. Because they uhh broke him, and he could not satisfy his wifes needs. I think the depression came from the fact that my gut reaction to that thread was Alright here is proof... too bad it took several years to happen. So yeah... that is why I a suicidal.. the side-effect I am interested in for anti-depressants take too long. I am a bit miffed because I did not have his wife but whatever... I cannot help that females are not attracted to me.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 pm


I am having some kind of crisis I think

It has been one of those annoying days. Today has been the worst by far. I have been having, I guess you would call it an internal conflict within myself. The part of me that I thought I had killed and buried seems to be still alive and it is really pissing me off. I mean... why can't that annoying bit of hope that I had all those months ago die? That bit of me seems to just keep on living. No matter what I say to myself no matter what I do... it just keeps on going. I just hate it because it makes me feel hypocritical, which gives me even more incentive to die. I find myself reliving frustrations I have with either of my roommates. Their main problem is the fact that they do not put forth the effort to change or improve or anything. Then they get upset at their lack of results how they gain weight or how they cannot get a girl or how they cannot stick to a diet. At the end of the day they do not put forth a conscious effort to do anything. I know with my weight loss I put forth the effort. Then I get hit really hard in my eyes.

Because I am running around telling them how much they suck because they have no dedication. Yet here I am saying I am just going to kill myself because there is no point. I am who I am and I was cursed with... well being a nothing and a loser. I find the most convient excuse, my genes and then run off. However, I am pretty sure that deep down I have not accepted it. That is why I have these moments. That is why I am still around at these places. I wonder if I really do want to get help. I can find any excuse not to get help. I do not know.. my mind is kind of floating... I have to deal with the roommate being whiny because I want to sleep, god forbid right?

Anyway, I am not sure what I want to do. I know, in my heart, that one simple thing can fix me. That thing is sexual activity. Some may not have noticed me running around talking about how females are repulsed by me. However, right now that feels like it is a desperate attempt to escape responsibility. I mean I have met plenty of guys out there who live and die by certain methods. I read.. a chunk of the book. I have even read the blogs people have made. Where they start out similar to me. Then slowly over the next couple of months they break out and start getting what I want. I mean this product sells out weekend classes at $3000 a pop regularly and quickly. I mean the company holds an annual conference and sells out tickets that range anywhere from $1000 to $7000. Hell the forum is 1000 times more supportive than most forums I have been too. And that forum is supposed to be filled with scum... well by the standards of the other places I have gone too. Then again those other places have people who struggle just as much as me. Much like me they all do not know what to do and most are not willing to make the biggest sacrifice of all... change.

I have noticed more and more and more change is a taboo word. I know that people fear change. Hell I feared it back when I started working out... but then change occurred and something positive happened. I was healthier... people noticed something positive... I do not know, change suddenly became evolution. Because regardless of how much time I spent at the gym I was still me at the core. I was not becoming someone new who would cause trouble and be.. I do not know feared.. My hobbies and interests all stayed the same. I enjoyed the rush and the feeling.. I do not know happy and accomplished... proud, confident... you know stuff like that. Stuff that I felt while I was having sex. I do not know... I am confused...

I know that part of my fall came from stress. I was in a shitty job, I was job hunting, I was not sure where I was going to live. However, for a brief moment, once I had my new job I was relaxed... almost happy. Things were looking up. The stress of a crappy job and of getting rejected for jobs killed my hope. Right around my fall, as I will call it, was a REALLY stressful REALLY SHITTY time. My boss basically told me that I had received a negative label. I had to start job hunting. I was failing interviews, life was hard. There was also the holidays... I just hate winter holidays in general. Top that off with a job you hate... well.... yeah I would fall.. there was so much negative in my life. Like I said once I found my new job and was settling in I was much more relaxed. I was alone, I was ready to start a new chapter. Things were good, and I was enjoying what I was doing. Then my next fall came with my move. Yet another stressful time. Not only that I was moving into a stressful environment.

It is not that I do not like my roommate... it is more that I feel I need to be alone to evolve. The growth and change have to occur by myself. I know that this roommate has an interest in being better with females as well.. however... I feel sometimes I need to do something by myself. Too much of my old self is still attached to him. I mean I really hate it. However, he is just stressful and inconsiderate as well. I mean he has an annoying habit where it cannot be silent. If I am in the room and there is nothing on the TV.. he has to talk.. he just has to talk. If his attention is not occupied again he has to talk. He just won't shut up... that is stressful for me. Sometimes I like to focus on my own. He does a lot of the lemming stuff as well. He always tags along on errands. For example I had to return some cleaning supplies to my mom. He tagged along because he had nothing to do. Whenever I do not explicitly invite him along on things he makes things tense and awkward, in a bad way. I mean I am not sure what I can do... especially since he says he wants to get on my diet.

That is another thing I am starting up a new diet. It is called the Paleo diet. I read a book prescribed to me by my crossfit gym.. and I like what I read. The results he shows in the book speak for themselves. The book even claimed that it could help reverse the effects of depression. Which I am all for... at the same time I do not know. The last time I tried to take a roommate on a diet with me. He made me feel bad whenever he slipped up. Hell my mom is already making me feel bad because she wants to have a graduation party, but has to take my diet into consideration. I do not know, I am exicted to start the diet.. at the same time I am worried.. again I do not know.

I do not know... my mind is cluttered and disorganized right now. I feel terrible because I am being hypocritical, at least in my mind. I feel hopeful because maybe I can change. I feel hateful because of what I have been trying to convince myself of... I do not know I really do not know. Part of me feels like I should reach out for help more... part of me does not want to do that. Part of me is paranoid of being judged. There is the part of me that is paranoid of being forgotten. I was forgotten once by my sister... part of me wishes my cat would die so I could get depressed and kill myself.

I just wish I could focus my mind... anyway thanks for reading.. I hope this made sense and that someone might be able to... I guess advise me...
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:20 pm


stressed WHAT THE HELL WHY DOES MY INTERNET JUST RANDOMLY NOT WORK !!!!

It would not be so bad if I did not work from home.. I doubt that stupid Qwest is even going to care either.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm


stressed I am already sick of my roommate. He is one of those people who has to talk.. talk talk talk talk... he will repeat himself just to not have any silence. Worst of all he complains all the time.. yet has no drive to do anything. He drives me insane and I have to put up with this for a year... probably two.. because I want to save up to move to another state.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm


It is unfair to put my life on another life... no matter what that life is... I feel so sorry for my kitty for having to bear that burden.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:23 am


Nothing good has been going on in my life. I have pretty much just been suicidal for the past month.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:07 pm


cry Awww the guild fell to page two on my guilds page.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 pm


stare I still hate my roommate. It is sad when you would rather pay an extra $400 a month in rent and utilities to live alone.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 pm


Went to a retirement party.. one of my cousins spawned. Everyone glared at me when I replied NO to the question of Do you want to hold the.... I hate it when family thinks I should give a damn.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 pm


I can't think of any new threads to day... ~sigh~
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 am


I learned of one of the very few things that those with spawn have over us. They can use not being able to get a baby sitter as an excuse to not do family slave labor like I had to do this past weekend.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 pm


crying Jammed my wrist doing Cleans... Oh man it hurts
Reply
Social Forum: Come here to chat about non-childfree topics.

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//