Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other Random things! ^_^
YAY!!! Lii's Hangout! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:15 pm


GAH!

-jumps out of Brrna's throat-
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:40 pm


*eats lii again* If I'm goin' down, we're all goin' down. twisted

Mcfeegle
Crew


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:42 pm


gonk

NUUUUUIIIII!! -punches inside of Feegle's stomach-
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:43 pm


Ow! That hurts. crying

Mcfeegle
Crew


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:46 pm


Realleh?

twisted

-punch-
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:50 pm


Oh yeah? *Punches own stomach in hope that it will hit Lii.*

Mcfeegle
Crew


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:02 pm


-dodges Brrna-
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:06 pm


You know, Brrna must look really fat with all of us in her stomach... xD

Natorei
Crew


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:29 pm


And... And...

And lumpy too.




o.O'
Creepy thought.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:38 pm


No, I hit you all with a shrink ray before I ate you. Which means that na's esplosion will be really small, therefore not hurting me. twisted

Mcfeegle
Crew


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:25 pm


KYEEEEE!!! gonk

-scrambles away from teh Na-
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:26 pm


Well, even if it doesn't make you explode, it'll still hurt a lot!!
((BTW, this is Na at Brrna's house. Sorry if that makes any confusion... OH!))

Ah HAH! I am now you, Brrrna! This is what you get for eating me! I have now posessed you! Eh hem, I am now Brrna instead of Na inside Brrna twice over.

Eew... the shrink ray's wearing off. I think I'm gonna let you guys out now.

Okay, I'm Na again.
Whee! I'm not inside Brrna anymore! Eat that. Yeah! Not us, that! >=]

Mcfeegle
Crew


littlemiss009

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:51 am


Brrna, how many times do I have to tell you? Cannibalism is bad! *ish butting in on the conversation*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:57 am


*Ish pooped out* EW!!!!!

...That was SO disturbing...

onecoolc
Vice Captain


Mcfeegle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:35 am


How dare you take over me na! gonk
Reply
Other Random things! ^_^

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//