Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:42 am


Hello there peoples ^_^ I am a catgirl fanboy and have been for quite some time, though as you can see, I'm a wolfguy, or at least attempt to be using what gaia can offer. Yay ^_^ In real life, I wear a collar and will sometimes bark at people, and tend to be lead on a leash by a friend of mine....I'm her pet, apperently <_< >_> Either way, my name here is Punks, but I also go by Rakka. My real name is Mark, though I don't care for it that much. I wouldn't mind to meet some new people, and I enjoy pm's every now and then ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:09 am


Hi everybody! the name's Travis. I'm from Oklahoma. sweatdrop I've been into catgirls for a while now, and i saw one of your banner's in a friend's siggy, so i decided to join!

Yuu2005


Combivhrist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:17 pm


Yes. I'm new. ninja I'm probably the most annoying person to be around. But that's not my point. o_O Anyways, My name is Carrie I'm 14 and I live in a house. surprised No really I do. I'm not into anime that much but, I do like cat girls and cat boys. So yeah. o_o
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:29 pm


Punks
Hello there peoples ^_^ I am a catgirl fanboy and have been for quite some time, though as you can see, I'm a wolfguy, or at least attempt to be using what gaia can offer. Yay ^_^ In real life, I wear a collar and will sometimes bark at people, and tend to be lead on a leash by a friend of mine....I'm her pet, apperently <_< >_> Either way, my name here is Punks, but I also go by Rakka. My real name is Mark, though I don't care for it that much. I wouldn't mind to meet some new people, and I enjoy pm's every now and then ^_^
*hisses at him cause hes a wolf and nibbles his tail* oooo a wittle better than a kitty tail heart *nibble nibble*

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Marakain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:44 pm


Hi, you can call me Marakain. I'm nearly 16 years old and I'm a sophmore in a high school in NY. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:56 pm


Marakain
Hi, you can call me Marakain. I'm nearly 16 years old and I'm a sophmore in a high school in NY. biggrin


Hello and welcome to GFU. =^ ^=

saiga-kun


Rutilu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:05 pm


I have some art to you can see here. Though I dont have that much, I still like to post my art.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:31 am


bridgechan
I'm a newbie here and my name is Bridge-Chan. I'm not ever 24 hours old on the site and this is my first guild! I do love cat-girls and enjoy drawing them as well. If you want, you can view my art at http://bridgechan.deviantart.com

I hope to meet alot of you through PMs ^_^

Later!

-Bridge-Chan


Welcome to Gaia Online, Bridge-Chan! May I adopt you as my Catgirl? heart

godhi


godhi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:39 am


Greetings from the Conservative Wastelands of Orange County!
On the Internet I'm known either as Godhi or Rune, and I'm a member of a very rare species in furry fandom: I'm a straight furry fan. eek
I've been interested in catgirls and anthropomorphics since 1980, which probably makes me the old fart in this Gaian Guild. Although I can't draw to save my life, I'm a published roleplaying game designer and currently am working on a rewrite of a screenplay for a local production company.
My contribution to the work of catgirls is Feliana, a shapechanging Pooka and faerie trickster who works as a sort of freelance troublemarker for the Lords of Dark Faerie, and is a supporting character in a television series I'm developing for sale to Sci-Fi Channel. It's best described as a Faerie Western, and if that sounds bizarre, as the main character would say: "You ain't seen nothing yet." wink
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:03 pm


Hi, my names Mark, and im 15 years old.
(contrary to popular belief i am not one of the completely senseless young teens who says things without any knowledge of them)
I've been a fan of catgirls for about 2 or 3 years, how can anyone not love them! They're so adorable! heart heart
Im bisexual, and enjoy drawing anime, amongst other things. Im up for adoption as somebodies catboy so if anyone wants me 3nodding im here.

See y'all around!

Mark 3nodding

Tallallame


MechaMax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:24 pm


hi I just joined and i want to make some friends so pm me plzz *looks around* "KITTY"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:55 pm


Konnichi-wa minna-san! ::bows:: I'm Sakura Nenriki! I'm insane and fluffy, and I love neko-jin! whee

SakuraNenriki


blorkbarrowdeath

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:41 pm


hello new members of CFU 3nodding i hope to see you al laroudn the threads xd
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:39 am


Nice to meet you all domokun

MechaMax


[ The Twitch .Annoyance ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:38 pm


ehehe... I'm not new but I thought I'd put this question here because I don't want to make a repeat thread... sweatdrop

Umm... where did the catgirl image thread go? I've searched and searched but cannot find it! eek

Sorry for my stupidness. sweatdrop
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//