Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Funny pics Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:41 pm


Ah, I see. That's what I was figuring. I used to know how to do all sorts of HTML stuff, and though I've forgotten some of it, I'm sure I can find what I need at the place from which I learned it -- Neopets. xd I remember that they had a little HTML guide thingy that I used. :3
(Well, an old neighbor taught me how to do links, which is sorta what got me into it...)

I'll have to try it with the next one, then, maybe. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:05 pm


I've never used Neopets before, though I know people who have.
I wish you goodluck! 3nodding

Chuquita


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:20 pm


Thanks!
I tried copying and pasting it, like you advised, but I don't think it worked. sweatdrop Perhaps my writing was just not destined to have pictures with it. xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:10 pm


xd In keeping with the thread's topic...did this the other day at Wal-Mart when I noticed the "A A A V" and that there happened to be an E under the V. :XP:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Subliminal messages, anyone? whee

(There's a better version on my DA account:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38445453/ 3nodding )

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:57 pm


*Edits it to say Veta.* xd
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:03 pm


Gee, but then you'd " heart Goku!", and wouldn't you much rather " heart Vegeta!"? xd
*laughs*

...Forgot what I was gonna say...having to do with the above point...dangit.

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:41 pm


That's so great. X3 I favorite'd it.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:37 pm


whee So I saw -- and thank you! heart Heh heh.
When someone went to organize the letters, he probably scratched his chin... "I swear someone's trying to tell me something here..."

(Or better yet: " eek YES! IT IS PROOF! whee *looks up to sky* THANK YOU!!!" ... xd )

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:00 pm


I can just imagine the confused look on his face. whee
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:41 pm


whee Heh heh heh.
That part of the store, while right by the sewing section, isn't too far from the video games, so it'd be funny if a random person who'd come to get a DBZ game happened to walk by. xd

You know, now I'll be hard-pressed to resist the urge to do that every time... ninja

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:09 am


I wish I knew a store with a booth of letters like that. xd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:02 pm


xd
A lot of stores have them; generic stores like Target and Wal-Mart and such... Er, I think. I guess I've never actually paid that much attention.

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am


Ah, that works. 3nodding I have both those stores somewhere semi-nearby.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:28 pm


Heehee. ^^ Well, if you're ever there and happen to pass the foam-letter-section... xd

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:57 pm


Indeed. whee

What I absolutely need to take a photo of the next time I'm there; there's this one Borders that sells (I kid you not) black "I heart Yaoi" handbags.
xd
Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//