Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other Random things! ^_^
YAY!!! Lii's Hangout! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Opalin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:54 pm


As her name would state....
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:13 am


sweatdrop

And about the new book, I know, I just started it! blaugh

Mcfeegle
Crew


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:43 am


AAAAAAAAH!!

Brrna has turned into an excessively upset green SQUID!! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:33 am


AHHH! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! BRRNA WILL EAT US ALL!!!

onecoolc
Vice Captain


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:38 pm


I will eat YOU Cee! twisted

Bwahaha!! -jumps on Cee-
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:45 pm


-jumps on Cee and scolds her for making Choppy resort to violence-

Natorei
Crew


Mcfeegle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:55 pm


*eats everybody*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:00 pm


Hm... maybe I should re-enitiate the self-destruct sequesce while I'm in here... twisted

Natorei
Crew


Mcfeegle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:05 am


THERE WILL BE NO TALKING WHILE YOU ARE IN MY STOMACH! scream
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:36 am


xd *Blah talk Blah*

onecoolc
Vice Captain


Natorei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:31 pm


Mwaha! Stop me. twisted

Hey, Lii? Is it alright if I initiate self-destruct sequence? After all, if I must go splat I'd rather do it by a nice, quick explosion than slow disintigration by acid. And, explosions are just cool. =D
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:43 pm


If you must....

o_O

-mutters to self- This'll be interesting to watch...

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


Mcfeegle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:06 pm


You know, if she blows up while you're all in my stomach, we'll all blow up too.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:11 pm


Exactly. I was trying to blow you up. xD

initiating Self-distruct sequence... oh, and thanks for finding the button for me, Brrna.

Natorei
Crew


Mcfeegle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:12 pm


You're welcome.
Reply
Other Random things! ^_^

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//