Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:12 pm


ScareTrolfey
Hiiii. [stares blankly at camera.] eek

My cat is a girl! Too bad she's not a catgirl. The world needs more catgirls.

Neena from Word's Worth is awesome! (the guild logo) I wish there was a translated version so I knew what she was saying in the game though... razz

Byeeeee.

if a girl cat turned into a catgirl id faint eek
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:23 am


Ok. Introduction. ME! Want to know more. look at my profile... Yes. I love catgirls. always have. The more the better I say.

twisted

Vidar_Siguard


NekoMalix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:44 am


Hiya. My name is NeckoMalix, but you can call me Super Neko-chan or Necro-neko. I hope I can have fun here me and my Domos domokun domokun
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:58 am


Hello, my name is Campaigner. As most everyone here, I like catgirls. I look forward to being in a fun guild with people who I can be around.

Campaigner


Kit Knowwii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:29 pm


Welcome to CFU for all of you who are new!!!myew!!!=^_^=*pounces on all of them*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:59 pm


i'm new and the name is blackkat and i love the way my avator looks. the hair rocks. i'm 21 years old and i love cats . i love the cats stuff on gaia and the cloths on gaia. i have short blond hair about shoulder lenght and blue eyes. i'm 5'0. i have onther account called crazykat. my fav soda is dr.pepper. i wear glasses. here is a pic of me.
User Image

blackkat83


Akitia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:10 pm


whee whee whee whee whee
Hiya! whee Im a new member! I am Akitia, i make dolls for gold and im pretty good at it 3nodding I am usally nice , pleasent.....talktive and hyper blaugh I love chocolate and KYOU!! heart i draw anime in my spare time. If it wasent for (kiwaii!!) catgirls i wouldent be on here
sweatdrop well... I hope i get to met a lot of nice people!! ~ Nya!
whee whee whee whee whee
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:50 pm


Hey, I'm new! You can call me Genia or Teh G or Frolic or whatever new name comes to mind. I have a cat, and you gotta love catgirls & catboys. Spread the love ::GLOMP:: - Genia

yumglomp


blorkbarrowdeath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:53 pm


yumglomp
Hey, I'm new! You can call me Genia or Teh G or Frolic or whatever new name comes to mind. I have a cat, and you gotta love catgirls & catboys. Spread the love ::GLOMP:: - Genia
*jumps up and down* i remeber you i remeber you *glomps* 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:56 am


Ok so I'm not really new I just haven't posted for a long time so You guys haven't got the chance to get to know me. I like anime and manga (I have a total of 48 volumes), I love martial arts, my plans for the future are to become a successful anime cartoonist by drawing my own anime shows, and go to Japan

Wolfie_chan

3,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dark-Angel-Suke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:26 pm


Hiya,Nice to meet ya all!!
I'm Suke,14 and in high school.I'm an anime and catgirl ADDICT and hope to see you all soon!LONG LIVE THE CATGIRLS!!

Nice meeting you all,
Suke
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:32 pm


hihi, how r u? You can call me Kit, Kat, or Kitty.

kittykittykat


Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:49 pm


Yo -waves- Names Kyon-kun, age 17.

Now I just need some cat ears....
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:02 pm


I used to be RisingPowers but I have a new account. So if you never read that bio just read this one:

My name is Zach and I live on Oahu in Hawaii. I love to skate, hang out with friends, and of course, play Gaia. Other than that I have no life, if you can even call THAT a life. I'm 15 years old and I go to Radford HS. I also enjoy studying things that interest me, such as technical warfare, weapon construction, Wicca, anarchy, physics, and biological weapons. It may seem a little big for me, but they are my interests and therefore you should not question them. But perhaps you do have questions. Feel free to PM me, I love PMs.

Zach mit Kase


blackkat83

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:59 pm


well u all can call me blackkat or crazykat or small fir or huney hehe i do not care what u call me as long its nice or not late for dinner hehe. okay i just thought i give u all something to laugh about and me new to this guild and loveing it.
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//