Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Firefly/Serenity Guild*~ (We aim to do what is right.)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply RPG Forum
Miranda. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:56 pm


Samanetha sighed, "Sorry, I guess I over reacted there. Hmmm. A little more about me then. I was going to be a Companion, but I was still underage so I had to go with what my parents had in mind."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:44 pm


scarlet witch 42
Alex loooked at one of the view screens. "So" she said "What are you doing here?" She wanted to know more about her crew, find out who they were.


"Eh... couldn't tell you really. I woke up on the floor of your cargo bay. I figured out later I some how convinced you to hire me, and so here I am." Ian began flicking switches and knobs as he pulled back on the control stick and the Firefly began to head toward the stars.

Erim Rathair


scarlet witch 42

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:48 am


It made enough sense to Alex. She looked back at the view screen. "what do you think of the crew?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:22 pm


"So from sex to killing? Not exactly the most pure girl are ya? So you than joined the Aliance? And that fell through?"
Neo took the weight off one foot and onto another to stay comfortable.

NeoSummers


Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:46 am


Samantha gave Neo a weird look. "I was an awkward teen. Come on. I'm still a virgin. And I did not go into killing. I went into working on engines. So where you got that idea I have no idea. And I did not join the Alliance. You can't join something when you were already apart of it. Plus I was not per say kicked out of it. I just turned down an offer. But I was kicked out of the school."
Samantha noticed the movement Neo made. "If you want we can continue out in the dinning area. Nothing seems to be out of sorts here."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:33 pm


"Sounds good. You want a drink as well?"
Neo stood up straight and moved to the doorway.

NeoSummers


saving_Serenity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:13 am


Kat woke up in quite a confused state, not sure of where she was. It took her a little while to realise she was in the dining area asleep in the chairs. Cracking her neck, she looked around to see if she was still alone. Seeing that she was, she curled up again, with all intentions of going back to sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:39 pm


"I could use something to drink," said Samantha as they left the engien room and headed for the dining area. In there was a person that some how or other went missing for a while falling asleep.

Triska
Crew


NeoSummers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:40 pm


"So what do you want to-why is there a sleeping girl in here?"
He pointed to the girl curled up and asleep on a chair.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:02 am


"I think that's our long lost pilot," replied Samantha, "I'll have some juice. Don't really care what kind as long as it's not fermenting."
Samantha bent over Kat and tapped the back of her neck.

Triska
Crew


NeoSummers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:52 pm


"Alright."
Neo walked away still looking at the sleeping pilot. He grabbed some juice and a beer for himself. He walked back to the table handing Sam the juice.
"Here ya go."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:42 pm


"Thank you," said Samantha as she looked down at Kat with a strange look. "Anyways, sence we went through some of the fine details of my life. How about yours? I'm quite certain that you had a life of adventure before the money came rolling in, did you not? Or was that hand-me-down from your family?"

Triska
Crew


saving_Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:37 pm


Kat blinked, then chuckled at Samantha's comment,
"No, I can't say I'm the long lost pilot, I'm the doc." She said while lauging quietly.
Looking up at the two newcommers to the dinning room, she smiled,
"and I'm asleep cause I'm bored." Laughing again, she sat up to listen to what was being said around her.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:20 am


"Oh yeah," said Samantha, "Sorry for the mistake. I'm still getting to know everyone. Do you have any idea where the assigned pilot is?"

Triska
Crew


NeoSummers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:16 pm


"Nope, I'm an heir, who doesn't really like it. So to stay out of publicity trouble my advisors push me out here and run the company for me. Sure I have to head back to a Central Planet to sign a few things every now and than, but mostly I get alot of money, for only giving an autograph."
He chuckled a bit and sipped his beer.
Reply
RPG Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//