Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seta_Tokai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:35 pm


Hello My name is "Seta" I'm 17
I just joined this guild and am Happy to be here!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:35 am


geesh, can anyone help me to get some cat ears and a nice tail?

Ryuu Kuro


bdsmbunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:11 am


Im bdsmbunny im at university at the moment and im into catgirls in a huge way i have tons of pictures and i also have my own kitty ears and a tail redface
I adore being fussed and treated like a kitty luckily my boyfriend likes catgirls so he's happy too xd blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:20 pm


bdsmbunny
Im bdsmbunny im at university at the moment and im into catgirls in a huge way i have tons of pictures and i also have my own kitty ears and a tail redface
I adore being fussed and treated like a kitty luckily my boyfriend likes gatgirls so he's happy too xd blaugh
blaugh i love your sig blaugh

blorkbarrowdeath


Kleein Crostat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:17 am


blorkbarrowdeath
bdsmbunny
Im bdsmbunny im at university at the moment and im into catgirls in a huge way i have tons of pictures and i also have my own kitty ears and a tail redface
I adore being fussed and treated like a kitty luckily my boyfriend likes gatgirls so he's happy too xd blaugh
blaugh i love your sig blaugh


lmfao its great xd
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:45 am


Kleein Crostat
blorkbarrowdeath
bdsmbunny
Im bdsmbunny im at university at the moment and im into catgirls in a huge way i have tons of pictures and i also have my own kitty ears and a tail redface
I adore being fussed and treated like a kitty luckily my boyfriend likes gatgirls so he's happy too xd blaugh
blaugh i love your sig blaugh


lmfao its great xd


Thank you both i found it very amusing lol blaugh glad you like xxx

bdsmbunny


blorkbarrowdeath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:50 am


bdsmbunny
Kleein Crostat
blorkbarrowdeath
bdsmbunny
Im bdsmbunny im at university at the moment and im into catgirls in a huge way i have tons of pictures and i also have my own kitty ears and a tail redface
I adore being fussed and treated like a kitty luckily my boyfriend likes gatgirls so he's happy too xd blaugh
blaugh i love your sig blaugh


lmfao its great xd


Thank you both i found it very amusing lol blaugh glad you like xxx
the sad thing is... the comment about sex being like snow... is true blaugh .... and i dont really know anyone who doesnt ninja
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:57 am


hi there I am new and my name is Chehero I love cat girls and blaugh I really don't know what else to say

Silver_tigress18

Celestial Snowflake


mali mari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:33 am


hello, I'm new to here... mew. My name is Vixen, meow!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:01 am


Hellos!! Yes I like to add an "s" to a lot of words. sweatdrop

CrystalMist


sithlord1158

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:51 pm


ok im new and i haven't been exepted into the guild yet but hope to e soon.
P.S.im looking for a sexy girl who likes 2 play biggrin heart wink
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:46 pm


Hello all! What's goin on? I just joined a little while ago and now have a chance to post here and let myself be known. So what's goin on?!

~*~Rufus~*~

RufustheSage


CrimsonStarr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:00 pm


Hey! just got accepted so i figured i'd post here. well i guess you can just call me Chrono, or Vince is you like(got that from my middle name) other than that i'm psyched about being part of the guild, i absolutely love catgirls, me and my friend have an addiction to them, lol. so yea, i'm glad to be here and i'll start posting and helping as soon as i can.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:17 pm


Hiiii. [stares blankly at camera.] eek

My cat is a girl! Too bad she's not a catgirl. The world needs more catgirls.

Neena from Word's Worth is awesome! (the guild logo) I wish there was a translated version so I knew what she was saying in the game though... razz

Byeeeee.

ScareTrolfey


RandomH3ro13

5,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:52 pm


hello everyone i just came here and got excepetd and yah my name is Kyo i like cat and catgirl well its all good and now that im new here im looking for some friend who are aprt of CFU an im looking for a CFU sig to pm me if you want to be friend or know if i can get a good sig plz
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//