Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SuJu News Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:54 am


Ahh!! So cool. SungMin knows Japanese!!! Who's the four who aren't going?? (Actually, I think it's Teukie, Chullie, Kyungie, and KyuHyun.)<-random.

biggrin Thanks Jdene!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:27 pm


Cool! Sungmin oppa knows japanese.

chowchowpup713


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:40 pm


Haha, I always expected YeSung oppa to know Japanese, but it's SungMinnie ssi??
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:47 am



User Image


-
Super Junior was trashed talked by FT Island's lead vocal, HongKi..
This news made Super Junior fans really angry.. FT Island's lead vocal, HongKi did the same thing to DBSK/TVXQ.

What FT Island's lead vocal, HongKi said about Super Junior:
Super Junior has the worst singers, worst dancers, and they are so ugly. They always lip-sync and their dance moves are so dumb. They look so old and they aren't even cute. They think they are funny, cute, and loveable but they are not! The members are so fat, esp. their pig, Shindong. I hate Super Junior! They are the worst group ever like DBSK/TVXQ.


What FT Island's lead vocal, HongKi said to DBSK/TVXQ:
YunHo- Go back to your home, nobody wants you here.
JaeJoong- Go open a store with your nunas.
JunSu- I hate hearing your voice, do you think your like the next Kim JongKook, or what!?
YooChun- Go back to america, nobody wants you here. I heard your parents got divorced you orphan *curse word*
ChangMin- You sing for *the S curse* and your tall for now reason. Last time, you were in a rush and you pushed KyuHyun hyung (o.O!?!? shocking**) and you didn't even say sorry to him.




Credits: Korean TV Entertainment News (I got this news from TV..)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------


I HOPE NONE OF THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE I LOVE F.T.ISLAND AND HONGKI ALOT
PERSONALLY I THINK HONGKI WOULD NEVER DO ANTYHING LIKE THIS
MUST OF BEEN A HACKER ON HIS CYWORLD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
HE DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A PERSON WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING

-

User Image
User Image
[J d e n e]

HoneyJaeSeung


chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:15 am


OH MY EFFING GOD. HONGKI SAYING THAT. THAT'S NOT POSSIBLY. PLEASE LET THIS NOT TO BE TRUE I LIKE FT ISLAND AND SUPER JUNIOR AND TVXQ/DBSK. if he said that for real oh man is there gonna be a battle.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:11 pm


OMFG. I can't believe that. HongKi....did you really do this? This bashing was stupid, pointless, and hurtful. It hurts F.T. Island, Super Junior, DBSK, and all the fans. You just make more enemies and anti-fans like that.

I'm so sad..... D:

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:01 am



User Image


-
I'M LIKE GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW CUZ ON SOOMPI I READ THAT SUPER JUNIOR'S NEW ALBUM WILL COME OUT THIS SEPTEMBER

FROM SOOMPI: [note got this from soompi its not me, credit soompi on this info]
im like going crazy right now!!!
okay,
so i am at korea right now and i just went to one of the most biggest bookstore/stationary etc.
if anyone knows, its called kyobo
well
i was looking around the cd area and there was a poster that said that you can reserve Super Junior Official 2nd Album!!!
its coming out around the beginning of september
seriously.
i was going crazy!
i needed to share with someone
and it wasnt up on naver yet
i didnt check bestiz
i hope no one posted this yet
if someone did,
sorry ^^
SUPERJUNIOR2NDALBUM DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!
keke XDDD

-

User Image
User Image
[J d e n e]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:49 am


biggrin REALLLYYYYY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shizz, thank you so much Jdene!!!! ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY. I so want the second album. I'm sure it's gonna be great. biggrin ((Buy it on YesAsia!!!))

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:57 am


Your in korea????? My birthday's in September. Ahhhh man i want the second album. wait second album don't you mean 3rd ?
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//