Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blorkbarrowdeath

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:57 pm


Ji Kitty
im new! My name's Ji! 3nodding
*poucnes* HELLO 3nodding welcome to CFU *hands you a bag of catnip coverd chew toys* xd
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:58 pm


blorkbarrowdeath
Ji Kitty
im new! My name's Ji! 3nodding
*poucnes* HELLO 3nodding welcome to CFU *hands you a bag of catnip coverd chew toys* xd
yay! *bounces around excitedly...* blaugh

Ji Kitty


Blackrobed Kaida

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:53 pm


heart Nyo! Hello all! The name's Kyattsyu! Pleased t'meetcha. wink I'm 16 years old and from Tennessee, and the first cowgirl-kitty I've yet to meet... sweatdrop wink Nyyyaah!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:26 pm


Ryuuko384
heart Nyo! Hello all! The name's Kyattsyu! Pleased t'meetcha. wink I'm 16 years old and from Tennessee, and the first cowgirl-kitty I've yet to meet... sweatdrop wink Nyyyaah!
nope your first

blorkbarrowdeath


Xenotwuz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:01 am


Hullo! I'm Xenotwuz or just Twuz ...I've forgotten my real name...

Hmm... I seem to have... *cough* ...misplaced my tail and ears... *runs away to get tail and ears* Sayonara!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:10 am


Hello 3nodding I'm new to this guild. My name is Krystal and I loved catgirl for a several years. I havea wishlist of getting some gaia things, but I haveno clue how to get gaia gold, someone please reply to me!! xd

Lunar_Kat


SHlNlNG ANGEL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:13 pm


im a new member and id like a little help.my name is Cassey. can i get a loan so i can buy cat ears?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:45 pm


hi im new

[ loud! ]


blorkbarrowdeath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:38 pm


*pounces all three of them* hello and welcome 3nodding yes ill loan you money.. when i get my money back *coughs* enjoy your stay here at the CFU
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:29 am


*jumps in =3*

OY ^^

im new here you see?

sooooo....... how are you all? 3nodding

Ryuu Kuro


CrystalMist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:17 pm


kitty_rei
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE WISHLISTS???... i ask again...

Kinda. I can tell you how I make them if you want.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:04 pm


I'M SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!

sAdIsTiC_iNtEnT


sAdIsTiC_iNtEnT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:09 pm


And new
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:13 pm


BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED


BORED

sAdIsTiC_iNtEnT


Leon_Kierrn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:50 pm


hi i am Leon467,i have been a member for a month,its just i dont ost much in the guild becuase uasally no one is on when i am on
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//