Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The Official Edward Elric Fanclub-[FMA]:.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply .:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.
What Makes ED (and Al ^^) So Great!? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Is it about Ed (and Al ^^)?
  Eds Hot (and Al :))
  Eds Sexy (and Alphonse^-^)
  Eds Shortness (...idk about Al on this one)
  Eds Personality (of course Alphonse;))
  Don't Know
  Hehe...Al
View Results

Renkinjutsushi Kioku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:27 pm


The hot-headedness of Edward. I find it interesting.
His and Al's teachings of the "Truth" to me. (If you read the "Reasons, Reasons" thread.)
Ed has a way of making others happy with him.

I dunno; there are some other reasons; I keep that stuff to myself.

I see those all the time when I browse for Character quizzes. Those "Mary Sues."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:18 pm


I like Ed's personality and his looks XD

Sylba


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:38 pm


Yes i like both!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:23 pm


Would any of you squeal and sacrifice anything for Ed like those insolent fangirls? D:

Renkinjutsushi Kioku


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:13 pm


no...are they getting rid of Edo... emo
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:15 pm


I know, eh? All they want is their precious little Edo-kun all to themselves. -_- I mean, I'd like it if Ed was my friend, but he still needs to be happy by being with his own friends.

Hm... Fanfictions. I should write one someday when I'm bored.

Renkinjutsushi Kioku


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:43 pm


oooh...then now im not vicious... blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:40 pm


No, you're not. You're an interesting person to talk to. :D

Renkinjutsushi Kioku


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:18 pm


blaugh YAY! IM SO HAPPY! I LOVE YOU...in a nonhomosexual way.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:47 pm


I see. *dodges random assortment of love objects*

xD

Renkinjutsushi Kioku


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:08 pm


oh no you didn't! Thats it...im going to have to use this thing i call alchemy! and how dare you dodge my huggs...im so huggable! blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:36 pm


I LOVE HUGS *tries to hug*

Alchemist of the Twilight


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:23 pm


stare thats my thing...OH WELL! GIVE ME A HUG!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:42 pm


*hug hug*
YAYA HUGA's

Alchemist of the Twilight


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:28 pm


whee YAY!!!
Reply
.:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//