Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Post your pics!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love yourself?
  yes
  no
View Results

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49 pm


kaoru_#23
we are all so very pretty so I can't see why SuJu won't love us ^^ !! heart 3nodding


SuJu does love us they love everyone, they aren't that mean not to love us or anyone....that would be so evil!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:26 pm


Super Junior's pretty too... lol, I lol at myself for saying that.

biggrin Suju is made of nice people?? question

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:07 am


User Image

`♥ SUPER JUNIOR TERRIFIC.
ENOUGH SAID, HOLLA. ;D

I must post more pics of me when I get the chance. (:


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:00 pm


biggrin So true.

I want to post up pictures too! But, those are the only ones I have of me.... and I think I grew taller... (5' 6 3/8")

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:56 am


User Image

`♥ I have a webcam.
I am a cam whore. >.<"
I have over 7OO pics of me. @___________@"
Saved all on photobucket.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:38 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh...I don't have a webcam... D: But, my sister has a camera, so...well, I don't like using it.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:33 am


User Image

`♥ xD
I SO WANT A CAM SO BADLY.
That'd make me happy. (:


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:26 am


Cameras make me shy......when i look at them....lol

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Mysterious Art Request

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:29 pm


Theres me. xD
Just added some effects to the picture.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:19 pm


Kyaa!! You are so pretty!! Haha, I'm never alone in a picture. D: If it's just me, then I'm with some stupid historic landmark thingy or statues.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:17 am


Aww, you're pretty tainted love. (:
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//