Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DRAGON BALL guild forum
Can you draw good DBZ? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you draw good DBZ?
Yep.. ^_^
52%
 52%  [ 23 ]
No.. v_v
47%
 47%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 44


Gingivitis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:57 am


Like Revanash, I can draw the characters, just not in Akira's style. ^^;


MikoBura
I drew SSJ2 Gohan this week, and I got 13 favourites on DeviantArt o.o

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13982224/

That's real hot o_O heart
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:51 pm


i can draw DBZ pics really good if i'm looking at the image. I'm starting to practice drawing dbz off the top of my head now.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

SSreaper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:00 am


I tried to draw for a long time and I finaly drew Trunks after a long time. I like the way that drawing came out.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:30 pm


i once tried to draw something but it was so scary i was so afraid to look at it. i finaly showed my friends then i threw it away.

earthkai

Greedy Tycoon


TidusJr

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:37 pm


I drew a few pics the other day and a few of my japanese classmates showed them to my teacher and my other classmates in another school and I got applause. sweatdrop I really didn't think it was that good.
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:14 pm


I can't draw at all but I would like to try.

Torinreigad


sweetgirlliving

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:36 pm


I can but not very good just ok. smile
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:32 am


you can find all my drawings here (not all of them are DB, though...)

essenceofthedark


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:54 am


essenceofthedark
you can find all my drawings here (not all of them are DB, though...)


Nice art biggrin You should color it. ^^
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:26 am


well, i haven't been here a while, neither have i been logged on for a while.
well, here are some drawings of my ex-bf's:
User Image
User Image
User Image
and here is a drawing of himself:
User Image

lettucetomato


Hakushika

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:36 am


lettucetomato
well, i haven't been here a while, neither have i been logged on for a while.
well, here are some drawings of my ex-bf's:
User Image
User Image
User Image
and here is a drawing of himself:
User Image
Is that crazyhuman's drawings? Those are kind of good. Made-up characters... Cool. blaugh
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:56 am


i can please go to dragonball.com and then on fan talent there is a drawing of goku ssj and bulma i drew those smile please go and tell me what you think thanks

drunken ninja45


Day_dreamer_3173_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:21 am


I've tried, but mine's really, really bad. I need to probably spend a week on it if I ever want it to look good.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:39 am


tidusjr
SSJ Girl
Yeah, I suppose I can. Not in the style of Toriyama though, only heads. XD Bodies are horrible, I hate the muscles xp

I am the same way. I can draw the heads alright, but the bodies I just cant draw.


same. i haven't tried in ages though...

sileeka_h


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:09 am


What do think about this one? I should of centered it more. This was easy, 10-15 mins. It looks very light so click on it to see a larger view.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
please click on the image to see a full size. There's some details I didn't even notice.
Reply
DRAGON BALL guild forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//