Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
GacktJOB Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:02 am


That is good, now, buy Gackt merchindise!! blaugh blaugh blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:53 am


Chisato-chan
That is good, now, buy Gackt merchindise!! blaugh blaugh blaugh

what are you the advertiser?

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:29 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
That is good, now, buy Gackt merchindise!! blaugh blaugh blaugh
what are you the advertiser?
Yep... Because then, I can borrow it! xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:30 pm


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
That is good, now, buy Gackt merchindise!! blaugh blaugh blaugh
what are you the advertiser?
Yep... Because then, I can borrow it! xd
xd xd xd Good one.

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:55 pm


I just saw another concert and Ren so so flippin' cute! heart I want a Ren plushie! gonk
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:43 am


Chisato-chan
I just saw another concert and Ren so so flippin' cute! heart I want a Ren plushie! gonk


lmao. Those look scary. blaugh

bunnylover123


RunningWolf1324

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:32 pm


Tro showed me Gackts new hair and its sexy.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//