Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games, Music, And Movie Reviews
World of Warcraft Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worlf of Warcraft
  Dig
  Dis
View Results

ruthlessvizion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:09 am


Huffon Halfmorph
Scarlet_Teardrops
DigitalPoison

That Wasn't What I Was Saying And You Know It -_- You Have To Stop Acting Like The Game Stole People From You, People Left On Their Own Choice, The Game Didn't Grab Them And Steal Them.
But Whatever You Want To Think Is Your Own Decision. I Didn't Try To Hurt You, But When You Switch Words Around And Make Me Sound Like An a**, Which I Wasn't Trying To Be, Your Hurting Yourself.


They tried it on their own, and got addicted, probably just trying the simple stupid trial crap.
The addiction is what steals people away.
It is caused by the game.
That makes it, in part, the game.
They have not the will or self control to keep it from doing so.

If they get addicted to a game to that extent then be glad it was the game that got them. They could have tried one of the more more dangerous drugs or become an alcoholic given their apparently addictive personalities.


damn right, ive been to rehab 3 times and it is not fun at all, especially when ur hooked hardcore and u are feinding the first week u are there, id much rather have been addicted to a game
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:57 am


Scarlet_Teardrops
DigitalPoison

That Wasn't What I Was Saying And You Know It -_- You Have To Stop Acting Like The Game Stole People From You, People Left On Their Own Choice, The Game Didn't Grab Them And Steal Them.
But Whatever You Want To Think Is Your Own Decision. I Didn't Try To Hurt You, But When You Switch Words Around And Make Me Sound Like An a**, Which I Wasn't Trying To Be, Your Hurting Yourself.


They tried it on their own, and got addicted, probably just trying the simple stupid trial crap.
The addiction is what steals people away.
It is caused by the game.
That makes it, in part, the game.
They have not the will or self control to keep it from doing so.


Bull. If They Don't Realize That A Game Is Not As Important As Real Life, And As Friends, Then Maybe They Aren't Friends To Begin With. If I Ditched My Friends For A Game They'd Come Over Here And Kick My Butt. When I Game, I Game With Friends. And In Moderation. We All Have The Will To Not Get Addicted. Almost Everyone In My School Smokes, Drinks, Or Does Drugs, Yet I Don't Do Any Of Those, Because I Get To See The Downfall Everyday In My Brain Dead Peers. I Know A Guy Who Got Blood Clots IN His Legs From Playing Starcraft To Long, The Clot Traveled To His Brain And He Died. So Your Friends Should Know Better. I Don't Think They Want That To Happen To Them. When They Have To Come Back To Reality And Realize That They Have No One Left, Is It Really Worth It?

DigitalPoison
Captain

Reply
Games, Music, And Movie Reviews

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//