Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
IT'S HAPPENED. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:05 am


Kaoru Valentine
MadTiger
And a baseball bat to beat the young'uns with.


I knew he got his fans somehow...


Well, at least he's not like BLOOD and kicks his fans in the face with his huge shoes since he's so short. Haha, he's a short Tranny with hairy legs.

I SO LOOK LIKE MANA.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:30 am


MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kaidan
Menstrual Cramps
My shirt is cooler than the G-LOL crap. D:
I am mana.
No, I'm Mana.
Y'all are wack.
I'm clearly the best Mana cosplayer of the bunch.
I can't even see your avatar. D:

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:55 am


Kaidan
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kaidan
Menstrual Cramps
My shirt is cooler than the G-LOL crap. D:
I am mana.
No, I'm Mana.
Y'all are wack.
I'm clearly the best Mana cosplayer of the bunch.
I can't even see your avatar. D:
Eeeeeexactly. ...you sure? Your compy's lying.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:08 pm


MadTiger
Kaidan
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kaidan
Menstrual Cramps
My shirt is cooler than the G-LOL crap. D:
I am mana.
No, I'm Mana.
Y'all are wack.
I'm clearly the best Mana cosplayer of the bunch.
I can't even see your avatar. D:
Eeeeeexactly. ...you sure? Your compy's lying.


I SEE YOU NOW.
Totally Mana.


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:06 am


Why CANT my guy were a prtty skirt -_- or AT LEAST the collar wiht cross
meh i want a more jrock like icon but i wnat him to wear a skirt
why does giai not let guy were skirts?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:37 pm


Chibi-keiichi-Ed
Why CANT my guy were a prtty skirt -_- or AT LEAST the collar wiht cross
meh i want a more jrock like icon but i wnat him to wear a skirt
why does giai not let guy were skirts?


I know it's awful! You should start a petition.

FuzzyPeacock


BHPG

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:56 pm


Chibi-keiichi-Ed
Why CANT my guy were a prtty skirt -_- or AT LEAST the collar wiht cross
meh i want a more jrock like icon but i wnat him to wear a skirt
why does giai not let guy were skirts?
You can try wearing a kilt.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:02 pm


Why does this thread exist?

Eizun

Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//