Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lost Kingdom

Back to Guilds

The Place to be, -RPG, Chat, Poll, Events 

Tags: castle, roleplay, contests, events, polls 

Reply ~*The Royal Castle*~ {Chat, Discuss, Nonsense, Role Play, Joke, ect}
How Are You Today??? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Are You Today?
Good, You?
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Ok, Thanks..!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
*%#@%*&amp;!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8


MsAmyBug
Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:31 am


I am in a good mood, things are finally faling into place..

Honestly I wish my fourm anf this guild was more active though..!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:27 pm


I am happy!

cherokieprincess
Vice Captain


LordGood

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:55 pm


Doing good today. Happy that I've got spring break all of next week. Sad that the Nitemare Scarves are ever increasing in price.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:28 am


I am sleepy, but happy to be on spring break!

cherokieprincess
Vice Captain


xHideki_s_vomitx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:31 pm


Some-what stressed but other than that I'm good.
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:52 am


Good, thanks wink

MsAmyBug
Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

SirEvil

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:53 am


stressed and worried...reasons why are in the sticky I posted. confused
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:26 am


I am praying for you, let us know when you know..!

I am not feeling to hottoday, but I am on I don't feel like doing anything else but the interent.. confused

MsAmyBug
Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

xHideki_s_vomitx

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:18 pm


Irritated
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:58 pm


[ Message temporarily off-line ]

SirEvil

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

MsAmyBug
Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:30 pm


Sleepy...


SirEvil:
I am glad it is not worse... I will pray that gets resovled take care of yourself..!
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:35 am


MsAmyBug
Sleepy...


SirEvil:
I am glad it is not worse... I will pray that gets resovled take care of yourself..!
Thank you.

LordGood


MsAmyBug
Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:52 pm


^_^ My pleasure..

I am nerves and happy, yet tierd..
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:17 pm


Tierd and ill feeling.. xp

MsAmyBug
Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Reply
~*The Royal Castle*~ {Chat, Discuss, Nonsense, Role Play, Joke, ect}

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//