Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Pairings Discussion
Hinata x Hanabi Discussion [Hyuugacest][Open] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hinata x Hanabi?
  :]
  :/
  :[
View Results

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:00 pm


Crimson Whispers
It's been hinted at that Hanabi looks up to Hinata, because in the chuunin exams, during the Neji-Naruto fight, Hiashi says to her "He is even stronger than Hinata" and she says "Stronger than onee-chan...?" looking somewhat shocked.


xD I sooo need to see that part again.

Interesting that she'd think so highly of Hinata when Hiashi doesn't (or didn't).

Do you think that she see's a lot of Hinata? I thought that Hanabi was supposed to be "stronger" than Hinata? gonk Does it show that I've never really paid much attention to the main branch Hyuugas (besides Hinata)?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:35 pm


SensualChocolate
I could never see these two in a romantic relationship. Just no. They are sisters.

And we really don't see enought of Hanabi to know if they even get along. Maybe Hanabi is spiteful that her weaker older sister is going to take leadership of thier clan. Or maybe she's just a sweet little child that looks up to her older sister and they have fun braiding each other's hair. I really have no clue, hopefully Kishimoto will work in more of the Hyuga family.


Glad to see another opinion. :3

...But I think it's interesting how people can interpret a romantic relationship between them in so many ways, since we haven't seen much of Hanabi.

Acerbic Song


CrepsleyLarten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:04 am


its not my fave pairing but its an ok one i guess
Reply
The Pairings Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//