Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply [Official] Band Threads
Guns N' Roses Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diabolito

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:44 pm


i love them...really only because of slash..he is my idol! he influences me greatly in my playing. my favorite lick is that one in paradise city....i love it....im not sure why, cuz it isnt that complicated, but it just sounds so awesome!!!

lata playas
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:56 pm


Guns n' Roses are my favorite band. They kick a**, as does Velvet Revolver.

Tennyo-Selene


Belluvia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:51 pm


I think Appetite was definitely their best...album that is...its a shame AXL is such a freaky mess and can't work with anyone...they were a great band...love "Anything Goes" and "Sweet Child O' Mine"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:26 pm


Guns N' Roses rocks.

Beautiful Sin


allisono340

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:42 am


Slash is an amazing guitarist.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:41 am


i love guns n roses xd

my favourite songs by them are estranged, dont cry and november rain

holy#9


Gears of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:37 pm


Welcome to the Jungle!! ninja heart
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:51 pm


there the best i have there greatest hits
My favorite songs are Sweet child of mine,patience,paradice city,yesterday

The secret ninja


The secret ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:11 pm


isnt patience the sweetiest song ever
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:29 am


I actually love guns 'n' roses!
I only wish I was going to download this year
to see them play again.
that would be amazing..
alas, i have not the money =[
Anyway, my favorite song is definatly
'welcome to the jungle'
although 'sweet child of mine'
is a pretty awesome song.
Velvet revolver arn't half bad either.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Realization


[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:39 pm


ok, well yes, while Saul is an amazing guitarist he is not one to look up to as an idol, maybe for your playing.


their music was phenomenal, for example their remake of sympathy for the devil was beautiful. I wish axl wasnt such a dumbass.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:48 pm


Big_Sugah
Axl had too much plastic surgery done to his face and looks funny now.

thank you! he looks freaking ridiculous! and dont egt me started on hsi ******** CORNROWS.... xp
but sweet child o mine owns. mrgreen  

MarcyME

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Goldul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:39 am


I use to dislike them because everyone else liked them so much, but I started playing guitar I started to listen to them alot more often and then all of a sudden right now they are my favorite band. Haha
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:01 pm


MaDMiDgEt
haha, I am not too familiar with the material, but I love the songs "Welcome to the Jungle," "Sweet Child of Mine," and "Knockin' on Heaven's Door."

Actually, I manage a retro metal band for school and they just covered "Sweet Child of Mine." It was frikkin awesome.

dude, got an mp3 for us????

MarcyME

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

brezzie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:17 pm


I love Guns n Roses. I was definately
born in the wrong musical era, I hate
everything "mainstream".

My favorite songs have to be
"Paradise City" "Sweet Child
o' Mine" and "Mr Brownstone"

I love Velvet Revolver, I listen
to them more than GnR actually.
Slash is awesome, I love every
thing he comes up with, It's genious.

Axl isn't as bad as people make him
out to be. From what I can gather about
him from interviews and even Slash's
autobiography (loved it) Axl just has a
different way of thinking. He had a rough
time growing up, and he was diagnosed
with a mental disability recently. The guy
just over-reacts, and I don't put him down
for that. I quite like him actually.
C:

(( But I still love my
signature either way C; ))
Reply
[Official] Band Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//