Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Baikion High School Forums
Main Chat topic! (Prize at 100th page) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenji(Ninja)
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:05 pm


Yeah I just found out they do. sweatdrop But at the time I was reading them off the internet. <--- Cheap b*****d.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:10 pm


i own the whole manga series its my favorite but the anime has less of the story in it

Mangafan5
Crew


Sryup
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:02 pm


yeah, i'd rather read the manga than watch the anime. But i wouldn't know how would they sound and stuff. Stuff like that just drives me Nucking Futs!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 pm


they did the voice matchs good

Mangafan5
Crew


Sryup
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:51 pm


okay, now to talk about what's on your mind. How is everything in the guild treating you guys? you guys have any suggestions, PM me or post it.
having trouble and the FAQ ain't helpin, PM me.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:17 pm


Waa~ so kind of you Mr. Master ^_^

By the way... which manga/anime are we talking about? sweatdrop

Mollysa
Crew


Sryup
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:27 pm


you're welcome, mizz molly
and they're talking about Tenjho Tenge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:25 pm


HAHAHA!!! It looks like a lot of us joined and didnt know it was a manga!!! xd Me included I joined because of the Martial Arts. So, I have just started reading it.

Kenji(Ninja)
Crew


Sryup
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:55 pm


it's a pretty cool anime, and the guild name does mention anime and martial arts in it as well. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:35 pm


what's up with Riiko and Keiji? they're bro and sis? when did that happen? I shouldn't try and ask more stupider questions xd

Sryup
Captain


Sryup
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:42 pm


News update! The new time for the Preliminaries will be bumped up to April 20th, 2007!!
Be prepared
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:13 pm


It happened since Keiji asked me I'd like to join. Then asked if I wanted to be his sister. It helps that we go to the same school though..

and honestly I didn't know it was about an anime I should check it out, from what people say its pretty cool.

~[Wingless-Angel]~


triforcewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:36 pm


cause i love potatoes heart mrgreen and ive never read Tenjho Tenge. i do love Bleach though. thats a good one
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:33 pm


It's better than DBZ, i'd say.

Sryup
Captain


Kenji(Ninja)
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:50 am


Hey patato kid I'll break your head if you mention it again!!!!! scream
Reply
Baikion High School Forums

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//