|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:45 pm
"Sssh... dammit, that Uchiha popped out of nowhere I was about to ambush that Kisame guy." Arashi thought.
"What?! You do think your all mighty and its annoying, I thought I had felt Zetsu's prescense thats why I passed by here. Did you see him by any chance?" Kisame told Itachi.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:51 pm
"becuase I am. And,No,But I saw that Tobi kid that he always hangs out with.He said He's looking for us or something." Itachi answered Kisame.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:01 pm
"Pff, we're gonna get scolded by Zetsu later on, you know this right?" Kisame said annoyed to Itachi.
----behind some bush's----
"Dammit, I guess I got no choice, but to wait and see, I don't have my full strength yet, I can't take two Akatsuki at this state." Arashi thought to himself.
---somewhere near Konoha's territory----
Jiraya enjoyed peeking on some girls in the hot springs. "Chchchch *blush* nothing beats a good hot spring filled with wonderful goddess's chchchch hmmm? whats that?" Jiraya turns to see a bird flying towards him.
"This bird...Arashi?," Jiraya says suprised.
Jiraya grabs the bird and take the message note on the bird.
-The note reads: Sensei, I need your help please get my location by following this eagle.-
"Arashi... but how? Could this be a trick? No... no one has the ability to summon this bird." Arashi says to himself suprised again.
Jiraya releases the bird immediately and follows the bird.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:23 pm
"Yes,I know that. He'll be all like'Oh,Why haven't you gone back to HQ,Blah,blah,blah'"Itachi sighed.
-----------Tobi and Zetsu----- "So..Tobi,WHa have you been doing while I was off doing business?" Zetsu asked Tobi. Tobi thought for a moment,If I tell Zetsu-san about nii-san..Then Zetsu-san will surly question me..Hm.. Tobi looked at Zetsu and said to him," I was Taking care of myself! " Zetsu gave a slight smile at Tobi and thought to himself.He couldn't have been taking care of himself..Someone must have been helping him..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:55 pm
Jiraya was getting closer to Arashi's destination, Arashi had moved away from Itachi and Kisame to a more remote area he had chosen to meet up with Jiraya.
"w/e Itachi lets just find them and get this over with, I got a bad feeling about today, I think its wise to meet up with them for now." Kisame said in a concerned tone.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:01 pm
"Fine,Fine.Whatever you say,Mr.Bossy." Itachi was walking with Kisame to Find Zetsu. "I'm bored.Its boring to look for a plant anyway.."Itachi complained.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:09 pm
Kisame was just about to turn to set out to find Zetsu and tobi, but soon as he turned there was Zetsu glaring at Itachi and him, apparently ready to give them their scolding of their life.
-----Rendvouz point-----
"This should be the point where he wanted me to meet him, wonder where he is?" Jiraya said still trying to catch his breath from the long and quick journey from Konoha's to this remote area.
"Sensei is that you?" Arashi called out to Jiraya.
Jiraya froze hearing those words with that tone of voice....
"Arashi...is that you?" Jiraya called out to Arashi with a shaken voice of surprise.
"Yes Master..." Arashi walks out of the shadow infront of his old Masters eyes.
"I still don't know how I am here either, but I am here, and I think its because of a higher reason." Arashi said with his face looking down into the floor.
Jiraya was still in shock and could not speak, but he ran towards his student and hugged him.
"Your alive...how... this is not right?" Jiraya said in amazement and yet with a bit of crazed laughter in his tone as if he could not believe this was happening.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:00 am
Zetsu looked at Kisame and Itachi and began the very long lecture."Where have you teo been?If You weren't back in another week,Leader-Sama was going to tihnk you died,and then we would need to get new members! Can't you guys take care of yourselves?" Zetsu continued on wit hthat Really,really,long lecture until a little before Nightfall.
"Are you done?" Itachi asked Zetsu. Zetsu nodded."Finally!" Itachi said in releif.There was a long silence until Tobi said,"What now?" "uh..." Zetsu said. "I don't know." Itachi repied.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:07 am
The Akatsuki where now being watched by Jiraya and Arashi from afar. They would wait out to see an opportunity to take out the Akatsuki.
Night fell, and the Akatsuki where getting ready to camp out, Jiraya and Arashi pulled back to plan something out.
"Master, I haven't recuperated my full strength, I think somehow I was asleep, and my body is still some what dormant." Arashi said.
"Hmmm, I think some how you where asleep or suspended in some kind of animation or dimension," Jiraya reasoned.
"Where ever I was, right now I ain't strong enough to help you take out 4 akatsuki." Arashi finished then laid back to the floor facing the now showing night stars.
Jiraya examined Arashi from head to toe and did not sense any seals placed on his body or anything weird coming from him.
"I guess you'll have to wait it out, and the best thing to do for now is try to follow them and see what else we can lean from them," Jiraya told Arashi
---At the Akatsuki camp---
"See, its all your fault pretty boy, he scolded us all day till it turned dark. You should of stayed with Tobi and it would of been less of a scold." Kisame scolded at Itachi.
"Whatever, I'ma go look for some wild boar to eat." Kisame finished, gave Itachi an evil leer, then took into the woods.
---Back with Arashi and Jiraya---
"Master one of them left their camp all alone." Arashi told Jiraya immediately who was also now laying on the floor trying to get sleep.
Jiraya stood up and looked at Arashi.
"How do you know?" Jiraya asked.
"I place some chakra sensors around their camp to know when they take off, and one of them just took off." Arashi told Jiraya.
"Thats why you where always the best Arashi." Jiraya bragged and gave him a nuggy.
"Gah, alright alright stop it, now lets get a move on and take this one out, then one of us can use replacement technique and pretend to be that guy," Arashi told Jiraya.
Jiraya and Arashi moved out quickly and set out to where Kisame had taken off to, to hunt some wild boar.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:42 am
Itachi rolled his eyes."Whatever,Shark Man."
Tobi waved to Kisame and said in his normal Cheery voice,"Be back soon,Kisame-San! Bring me back an ice cream!" Tobi looked at Itachi. "Kisame-san is probably right,Maybe if you did stay with me,Zetsu-san wouldn't of been that mad at you."
"yea whatever. And I hope you know your not getting your ice Cream." Itachi said. "Well,Since Kisame is off getting som food,I'll get the fire going."
"How are you going to do that withoout wood,Genius?" Zetsu told Itachi.
Itachi looked annoyed and gathered some wood,and made the fire."There,Happy now,Mr.Smartass?" Itachi told Zetsu. And Zetsu just rolled his eyes.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:38 pm
----Hidding around the Akatsuki camp----
"Well they don't seemed well organized, and so far they haven't noticed our precense. They're wide open this is the perfect chance to take that Kisame out, they won't notice him missing for a while." Arashi said.
----somewhere close by----
"Stupid Itachi what a jerk, if it wasn't for Akatsuki I'd kill him immediately," Kisame said as he walked back to the camp caring a very big wild boar for dinner. "Where the heck does Tobi expect me to get Ice-cream in the middle of nowhere?" Kisame kept complaining.
The from out of nowhere three kunai come rushing at kisame, kisame reacts and jumps back. Then when he jumps back in mid air he is pinned down by two kicks coming from left and right. one kick hit him on the right side on his head, the other his left and on his ribs. Kisame spinned in the air and was about to hit the ground when something kicks him in the stomach and launches him up in the air again, then something hit him in the back pinning him harder into the floor this time. He stood up shaking, barely being able to stand up, he reachs for his big shaving mummy sword, but its gone. "dammit! who is this? Itachi is that you? this is no time to be testing you Sharingan on me you idiot!" Kisame said pissed offbut then something grabs him from behind and throws him into a tree, the tree breaks with kisame's impact.
"Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu" Arashi and Jiraya say and do quick hand seal launching then two large fire dragons from their mouths into Kisame. Kisame takes the hit directly.
---Akatsuki camp---
Itachi and Zetsu get a cold chill up their spine, making them get in defense mode, something was telling them, they weren't alone anymore.
---Back where Kisame got ambushed---
"Well he's out he took the hit directly, but he's not dead, just won't move for a very long time." jiraya said proudly.
Arashi began healing Kisame's biggest wounds.
"Wah! what you doing? why you healing him?" Jiraya told Arashi in amazement.
"Because I dotn' want to kill him, he has to do his time. The authorities of Konoha will take care of him and make sure he serves his time in prison, so he will learn his wrong doings.
Jiraya looked at Arashi in awe,"You want the rewards money right thats why?"
"Yeah that too hehe." Arashi smiled.
Jiraya just gave "pfff" in amazement of the real reasons Arashi wanted Kisame alive. sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:39 pm
"Goadamn,Whats taking him so long?" Itachi asked to noone in particularly. If Something happens..I'm blaming him..
" Maybe he got abducted by aliens!" Tobi said,Joking around. Itachi gave him the: stare Kind of stare. "It could be true!!" Tobi said. sweatdrop "Baaaaaaka! That would never happen!" Itachi said to tobi. "You never know!" Tobi defended. "You have an over active imagination." Itachi said. "Zetsu-san! Itachi-san is being mean to me!" Tobi said. "Well he's being stupid!"Itachi also said. Zetsu sighed and thought to himself, I thought I was supposed to be an S-Class criminal,Not a baby sitter!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:33 pm
Arashi and Jiraya finished tieing up Kisame and sealing off his chakra so he wouldn't cause trouble, then hid him.
Arashi used Henge no Jutsu to disguise himself as Kisame and infiltrated the Akatsuki camp.
Arashi walked in to the camp looking alike Kisame carrying the dead wild boar Kisame had caught.
"I'm home, I brought meat." The fake Kisame said.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:46 pm
"Yaaay!" Tobi cheered. "Well you got over that real fast." Itachi said to Kisame. " Come on itachi,Ease up a bit,will ya?" Zetsu said. "Fine,Fine."Itachi replied
Itachi made the fire,Old school style with rocks and sticks,for he didn't want to use any chakra.
While the boar was cooking,Itachi remembered something that he could bug Tobi about." "Tobi,You know what?"Itachi asked Tobi. "Huh?"Tobi replied "I told you He didn't get abducted by aliens! Ya got served!" Itachi tunted. "Aaaaawwww"Tobi whined.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:30 pm
THis was perfect, Arashi thought to himself, they are completely underguarded. When it comes time to go to sleep, Jiraya and Arashi can use a Gentjutsu to keep them sleeping no matter how much noise they make, then in the middle of the night they'll wrapped them up, seal they're jutsu call for back up and turn them in, and Arashi would collect whee wink xd blaugh
Arashi kept playing it cool he stayed quiet and began eating when the meat was done.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|