Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Who would make the better couple? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Better Couple
Zim and Gaz
30%
 30%  [ 27 ]
Dib and Tak
30%
 30%  [ 27 ]
Gir and Mimi
38%
 38%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 88


Holy Bunches of Oats

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:44 pm


GIR AND MIMI FOREVAH!!!!! heart
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:02 pm


I voted Zim and Gaz, it might not be the most likely but I think it works well. Both Zim and Gaz hate Dib, thats all I can think of right now, but dont worry I'll think of some more.

Treasure Box Art


Sixteenth Note Fo Lyfe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:28 pm


ZIM and GAZ! They are teh secks. They would be an awesome couple. ^^;;
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:51 pm


Nope, I'm a Zim/Dib fan. Before anyone starts the same old "it's physically impossible" argument, I'd like to see where in the show or where Jhonen has said that Irkens do not have sex. Yes, they reproduce artifically but they could have just have it for pleasure. Or they might have remanents of their sex organs left. Real love is a very patient thing and it's also creative. I'm sure the boys can have fun exploring each other and finding out. But then again, Zim/Dib doesn't have to be about sex. It can be about love.

Other relationships? Well let me go down the list.

Zim/Gaz: Not likely. Other than the fact that she's said she thinks Zim's an idiot (Gaz, Taster of Pork), they really don't seem to connect much. I could see Gaz paired with Tak.

Gir/Mimi: Other than the fact that Mimi's an emotionless android that's there to do Tak's bidding? Unless she were given some emotional capability, this is very unlikely.

Dib/Tak: Yes, Tak was friendly to him in that episode...because she was pumping him for information. Besides, she's not going to be thrilled with him because he stopped her from taking over the Earth. It could happen but it's not my favorite pairing.

Sadara Everbrook

Romantic Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Panda! At the Disco

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:55 pm


i think zim and gaz would make a good couple.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:01 pm


If your going to make fan fiction at least include Gaz and Tak. They are so compatible and in the human skin Tak is a little hot. Add a little fan fiction and you get a good relationship.

Desmant


Mehina

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:09 pm


Gir and Mimi disturbs me.
With Zim and Gaz, Gaz'd throttle Zim if he ever made a move, and Zim hates "affection."
Dib and Tak I like. It also makes sense in some aspects. Dib really liked Tak, and he ended getting to keep her ship.
So, a vote for DATR it is 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:16 am


Its not an option but Gir and Gaz!

Nekokoneco


jellotart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:35 am


zim and dib would be cool. but of the choices zim and gaz. what about gaz and gir??? wink
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:38 pm


Ok,i know Skoodge isn't in the show much,but i really like Tak/Skoodge.And those of you who are reading this thinking,"wtf."then go read "Dirt" from www.fanfiction.net...i actually cried.

Erinu-The-Warrior


hadesgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:03 pm


Tallest Red
Ledell
Zianete
Ledell
From the options, I guess I'd have to go with Dib and Tak. Though normally I wouldn't say they'd go together well. sweatdrop

In the whole entire show, Zim and Dib. xd I mean, really. Add a few more years, some hormones for Dib... I'm not sure Zim would go for it, but Dib would totally want him. xd

*waits for the cries of "Eww you're gross!"* xd


ZIMANDDIBZIMANDDIB!!! heart heart heart

Or maybe not so much "eww" as "yay!" xd


And here's another "yay!" right here! xd
once agen "yay"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:54 pm


zim and gaz its so cute

0.Invader Zim.0


Wordfalling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:04 am


Hmmm... Ivy-chan pretty much summed it all up. I gots noting new to add... except that the though of Gir in a relationship like that scrares the hell out of me.

Also... though they make a cute couple, I don't actually think Dib or Zim are gay. I thought Dib was for a while, but then there was the Tak episode to prove me wrong. And Gaz... she seems to violent to care about people.

Gee, I guess I did have stuff to say. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:01 pm


everybodys_weirdo
GIR AND MIMI FOREVAH!!!!! heart

Aha I thought you said Gaz and Mimi.

...I do that too much. Out of the couples provided I choose DATR. It's actuilly somewhat cannon too. Yaaay. heart

Namimi

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

EuroKai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:17 pm


Gir and Keith (or was that his name?)....
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//