Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
General Anime Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:19 pm


Mana-chan1324
Lovely Pirate Kami
I never posted in this topic! eek I love Shaman King, just not the dub. I'm buying DVDs off the internet from Japan.

Momsy wont let me.
That's sad....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:55 pm


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Lovely Pirate Kami
I never posted in this topic! eek I love Shaman King, just not the dub. I'm buying DVDs off the internet from Japan.

Momsy wont let me.
That's sad....

Tis. Strict little Nazi she is. xd

Anakin1324


Queen Ichi
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:38 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Lovely Pirate Kami
I never posted in this topic! eek I love Shaman King, just not the dub. I'm buying DVDs off the internet from Japan.

Momsy wont let me.
That's sad....

Tis. Strict little Nazi she is. xd
Me nether...>< My mom would kill me if i did that
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:34 pm


...Since it is now a general anime thread;

Mew Mew Power scares meh! gonk

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:53 am


Its crappy.I like Full metal Alchemist The best show ever. Its on Saturday at 11 or 11:30pm. Not sure when.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:01 am


Mana-chan1324
Its crappy.I like Full metal Alchemist The best show ever. Its on Saturday at 11 or 11:30pm. Not sure when.
11:30 -points out-

Queen Ichi
Crew

Magical Girl


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:04 am


ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
Its crappy.I like Full metal Alchemist The best show ever. Its on Saturday at 11 or 11:30pm. Not sure when.
11:30 -points out-

Thank you.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:17 am


Mana-chan1324
ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
Its crappy.I like Full metal Alchemist The best show ever. Its on Saturday at 11 or 11:30pm. Not sure when.
11:30 -points out-

Thank you.
Yup!

Queen Ichi
Crew

Magical Girl


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:38 am


ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
Its crappy.I like Full metal Alchemist The best show ever. Its on Saturday at 11 or 11:30pm. Not sure when.
11:30 -points out-

Thank you.
Yup!

Gundam Wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:45 pm


I prefered G-Gundam. xd I guess I'm just a freak like that...

The Hermit Sage


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:09 pm


Lovely Pirate Kami
I prefered G-Gundam. xd I guess I'm just a freak like that...
Oh! Me too!! whee
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:54 pm


I perfer When is Jesus serving Porkchops.
Not really. duh(brain dead)

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:01 pm


xd Really? I liked God and the soup...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:14 pm


Chisato-chan
xd Really? I liked God and the soup...

God is serving soup! Where? Point me to this heavenly soup!!!

Anakin1324


Kagura Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:11 am


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
xd Really? I liked God and the soup...

God is serving soup! Where? Point me to this heavenly soup!!!
In the fruits basket...
Wow...
That was lame. That is a good anime though. Yeah momiji(sp?)!
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//