Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply naruto manga and anime guild
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonGate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:17 pm


Greetings people, I am Demon Gate and as it seems like everyone else here I am a Naruto fan. Seen all the episode and read all the manga's and I watch and read each new one every week. Gives me something to do on those boring days 3nodding

My favorite character is Gekkou Hayate, wonder if anyone can figure out who that is domokun
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:02 pm


Hye im ConsumesSoul and i like that anime naruto.My favorite character is kakashi because he's the best.Also i love mostly every anime and like to read manga.I like to help people too. biggrin

ConsumesSoul


Yukakage
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:06 pm


Yay! We have lots of new members! Awesome! whee
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:30 pm


can't wait to get more !!

my_spy_shinobi
Crew


Emperor Ame

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 pm


biggrin Ya Naruto officially rocks, but then again when didn't it? Anyways, it's a good thing that new members like myself post here just so that everyone knows each other. I'm canadian-blues, my favourite character is Shikamaru Nara because he's so laid back. Temari and Hinata are pretty cool too. smile Long Live Naruto! ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:06 am


YEAH!LONG LIVE NARUTO! scream

ConsumesSoul


XxLil-HottyxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:54 am


yo iam steven i love naruto. thnx for letting me in the guild biggrin biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:11 am


hey its good to be here i hope i can fit in smile

Luami


Kitsune of White Roses

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:45 pm


hi im hone_sempai225 and i have seen almost all naruto episodes

yes i have no life sweatdrop stressed sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:27 pm


hey im new to the guild biggrin my fav character is NEJI !!!! oh yeah hes a beast, folowed closely by shikamaru

X Ryu-Sama X


lifemadesimple

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:53 am


hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =D my name is karen ^^ nice to meet all of you =P i guess my favorite charater is kakashi an hinata =_= I really unno what to write.. RAWR.......... XD whee
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:52 am


hey. i just joined this guild today, and it looks pretty good.theres lots of enthusiastic fans here, so i feel right at home. i currently have volumes 1-15 of the naruto manga in paper and every other one translated on my computer, so if there are any new chapters i might posta cool image or two if i can figure out how... for the shippuden anime, im kind of behind a few episodes because its kinda getting old for this ark. EDIT!! my favorite characters are Hinata and Itachi (not as a pairing DX)

Hyuga34


Hyuga34

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:56 am


DemonGate
Greetings people, I am Demon Gate and as it seems like everyone else here I am a Naruto fan. Seen all the episode and read all the manga's and I watch and read each new one every week. Gives me something to do on those boring days 3nodding

My favorite character is Gekkou Hayate, wonder if anyone can figure out who that is domokun

gekkou is Kakashi's father who preformed seppeku after saving his freinds at the cost of the mission, right?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:52 am


You can see my name above my avatar, so no need to tell you. I have a hard time choosing between Kakashi and Shikamaru. Next would be Naruto. Then Either Itachi or Sasuke. For those who want to know, I am Filipino.

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Chewy Lui

Lonely Millionaire

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:47 pm


Hmm... Seems like this guild is a little old... Well hello, my name is Luis for real and I watch the Japanese version of naruto and I tread thechapters and I'm very up to date on that, I'm on chapter 373. Yes, my favorite character is Jiraiya, next is Kiba, and then... Uhh... I don't know... Maybe... Yeah Idont got a third, Inever had to make sucha listso Inever thought of it! But if anything, Itachi. I have Itachi's and Jiraiya's costumes. I have like 2 leaf head bands, 1 Itachi, and 3 Jiraiya head bands... Yes he is awesome...
Reply
naruto manga and anime guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//