Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Iggins Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karanelle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:10 pm


Considering that Jhonen WANTED the gamer to die, but the stupid Nick execs wouldn't let Iggins die (imitatable behaviour, I guess), you should all be happy that he survived the elevator crash. Those execs are so uptight about death, doom and destruction. 'Tis a shame, I tell you...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:13 pm


I love how Jhonen just smacked Nick in the face by resurrecting him so ridiculously. There, Nick, you got your stupid happy ending! Enjoy it! biggrin

__penguin__


[...ellipses...]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:56 am


Game Slave 2 is overrated... I'll take Battle Battle Footy Kick anyday. talk2hand

xp
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//