Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
Atlantis Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis Fact Or Fiction?
  Oh yeah I come from there
  Sure why not?
  *Wakes up* Eh?
  No there if no such thing
  POLL WHORE!!!
View Results

skivviese

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:56 am


[Popo-the-Strange]
I have found the legend fascinating, though after watching several Discovery Channel programs, all claiming to have found the lost city, it does become discouraging.

You have to wonder if they'll ever find the real thing.


Yeah, I saw this one program on the travel channel about atlantis that I thought was interesting. This one guy said he knew where it was, but the people of the town wouldn't let him go diving in the ocean on the coast that was next to their town. I know I'm kind of gullible, but I believe him. He had so much evidence & reasoning to prove his point.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:36 pm


Yes I fully believe that it exists, but I don't think we'll find tangible evidence of its existence.

Unusual Inescapable Me


potato_potaato

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:21 am


Well till now i was upto the Bermuda triangle only.....but now if u merge them, could it be possible for it to exist from where none actually came back??
Reply
The Nexus (General Discussion)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//