Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Jarohian Council (member discussion)
Life, The Universe, And Everything. (a.k.a. OOC) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wahoozerman
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:33 am


wahoozerman

LOLZ I SEE SHREW'S UNDIES!!


Karu Hitoshi

Wahoozer, I like the way you think!


And there you have it.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:40 am


*cough* Shrew has finals on Saturday.

*cough* She can't fail her Chem final because she already failed her second chem test.

*cough* She has to do well on her Calc final so she can at least reach for a non-bad grade.

*cough* Her GPA is giving her the silent treatment.

So I'm sorry, but I'm having a really hard time coming up with a post. If you want me to post something crappy with no linkage whatsoever, poor grammar, and bad diction just to keep stuff moving, then I will. But I'll hate myself in the morning.

SleepingShrew


LadyMnemosyne
Captain

Gracious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:43 pm


aww, poor Shrew. I know, Chem is a real pain...trust me...and with AP exams in May, ugh, don't get me started.

I can't really complain though, I have this entire week off from school, heh.

Anyway, good luck. I hope you do better than you expect.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:19 pm


Hey, I finally finished something! The Academy rp is ready in the misc. section, and I'm looking for players...please be nice and help out.

LadyMnemosyne
Captain

Gracious Genius


Wahoozerman
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:03 pm


The Xalum City Colosseum is starting to get up and running. I just need to do a little more with rules and such.

Perhaps I'll throw an grand opening tournament.

Perhaps with a cash prize...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:33 pm


Cash prize you say...sorry this is a little late to say anything, but now i'm starting this forum back up...so gas up everyone, b/c we're about to be rolling back into style...Karu Hitoshi style!

Karu Hitoshi

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

User_7748246

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:35 pm


Um… Is there a place to just talk about life, the universe and everything? I like those for getting to know people outside of intros. We don't have to have one, it just might be nice.

[if this is the totally wrong place to ask this, I can delete it]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:57 am


so who's in the mood to kill vamps! *revs chainsaw* I AM!

kirby_8934

Dapper Genius

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Karu Hitoshi

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:13 am


This is the right place to just blab about anything, and i'm soooo in the mood the kill humans!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:11 am


Title has been fixed.

Also,

Vampires are Fail! HUMANS SHALL PREVAIL!

-stakes you all-

Wahoozerman
Crew


User_7748246

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:46 pm


*reads title* *laughs*

I feel so loved and accepted now.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:20 pm


Heh, its kind of interesting you say that Wahoozerman...i'm a vampire!!! Muhahahhahahhaha!

Karu Hitoshi

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Wahoozerman
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:26 am


If I find you, you have five minutes >=D
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:36 am


Hey we should start up a forum in the event, and copy the link to the forum, so that the people of our guild can participate in it. Hmm if its not done, then i'll do it after work. If you plan on doing it, than post the link in the announcement forum.

Karu Hitoshi

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Wahoozerman
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:34 pm


Today is the last day isn't it?

That's too bad, I would have loved this idea if it was right at the beginning.
I never went vampire, I have too much loyalty to my own kind. I have something between 600-800 points.
Reply
Jarohian Council (member discussion)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//