Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wind Kingdom
A View to Die For Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~PureHearts~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:22 pm


Baka_Ken
Shino Followed Isabella into the old building, no longer even attempting to conceal himself. He spoke out loud to Isabella. "I haven't seen you in quite some time. Where have you been Isabella?" Shino gazed at her from the entrance of the temple, his golden shiney eyes could barely be seen as a dim glow in the darkness. Shino grinned lightly as he waited for her response, he was in a rather curious mood.
She turned around quickly startled. "Shino!, I suppose it has been long how have you been?" She quikly hid all the sadness in her face and closed her eyes with joy.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:47 pm


GiselleLeBourisier
Il take you up on that, as part of the royal family I could still know a thing or two about making and holding laws"
"You have been gone for all this time, you insult the woman who I loved at one time! Why should I trust you?" He was trying to fight back the anger and keep everyone at an arms distance he no longer trusted anyone.

Itsuke Nightmare Demon


GiselleLeBourisier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:09 pm


Itsuke Nightmare Demon
GiselleLeBourisier
Il take you up on that, as part of the royal family I still know a thing or two about making and upholding laws"
"You have been gone for all this time, you insult the woman who I loved at one time! Why should I trust you?" He was trying to fight back the anger and keep everyone at an arms distance he no longer trusted anyone.
" the women you loved at one time?" She would get a look of devilish plesure when he said that. "dont tell me youve lost all feeling for the human already?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:13 pm


GiselleLeBourisier
" the women you loved at one time?" She would get a look of devilish plesure when he said that. "dont tell me youve lost all feeling for the human already?"
"Yes okay!?" Will finally showed some anger then stopped and shut up, he didn't want to show anger.

Itsuke Nightmare Demon

Reply
Wind Kingdom

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//