Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unofficial Animorphs Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for any fans of K.A. Applegate's Animorphs and the TV show. 

Tags: Animorphs, KA Applegate, roleplay 

Reply Unofficial Animorphs Guild
Favorite Character? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirienne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:48 pm


It's so hard to pick a favorite character! I think Marco is my favorite, because of his great sense of humor and attitude toward life in general. Outside of the main characters, I really love Elfangor. He's so awesome. xD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:36 pm


um.....well id prob. chose casie or marco cuz if u put them together u got me!(exept for the fact that marco is a boy) and i took a test at the animorphs official site ( http://www.scholastic.com/animorphs/index.htm ) and found out that im mostly cassie(yay)

berry3008


Loveless Puppy Paws

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm


My faves are in order:

Marco: Totally my first fictional crush. Even if I denied it at the time. I was massively in love with this guy and his sense of humor. XD

Tobias: Because, who doesn't want to just fly away sometimes?

Cassie: Because I too am an animal loving peace freak!

Ax: Because, let's face it, he's funny!

Rachel: Kick some butt, girl! She shows that not all women have to be "Oh, save me!"

Jake: Not that I dislike him...I just like the others more. XD
Reply
Unofficial Animorphs Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//