Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gakuen Alice Community

Back to Guilds

A place for Gakuen Alice fans of all kinds to unite! 

Tags: Gakuen Alice, Alice Academy, Community, Manga, Anime 

Reply Central Town
Who's Your Favorite Character? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.K(haos.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:19 pm


I'm cheating by posting twice but,

/1/ Hyuuga Natsume
/2/ Sakura Mikan
/3/ Imai Hotaru (Soo funny)
/4/ Nogi Ruka
/5/ Andou Tsubasa (...Is Andou is first of last name?...)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:01 pm


Yeah, Andou is Tsubasa's last name. >.<

Kiseki-chi
Crew


PiNkiSh GhUrL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:56 pm


My Favorite are Narumi-sensei, Natsume and Ruka, they are so Handsome and Cute! I also like Hotaru!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:55 am


Natsume kun ! He is so hot heart

shi-no


Tenji1234567890

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:33 am


I Like Mikan - she is sooo nice i love her peronality

I also love Natsume - I love that type of Guy(mean to the core on the outside but the purest of hearts on the inside(and he loves the purest girl like me)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:05 am


Tenji1234567890
I Like Mikan - she is sooo nice i love her peronality

I also love Natsume - I love that type of Guy(mean to the core on the outside but the purest of hearts on the inside(and he loves the purest girl like me)


*coughcoughMikan?cough* eek

Kiseki-chi
Crew


rocking_legend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:08 pm


EVERYONE! except Hotaru! She is such an Ice Queen! hehe!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:27 am


I added some one in my favorites! and he's on the top list! hehe I really Like Tsubasa now.. specially when he's using his Alice....

PiNkiSh GhUrL


mikaela18

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:44 pm


tamaolove
I like ruka he is cute. I think ruka should be with mikan not nastume.


yeah! i agree with ya! wink but i think its not too bad if mikan will be with natsume! dont ya think so?
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:26 pm


i like:
1. Natsume
2. Mikan
3. Tsubasa
4. Ruka
5. Youchi

China_Panda123


rocking_legend

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:16 pm


mikan mikan mikan mikan mikan mikan mikan!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:17 am


i like mikan because she has natsume's heart!!! isn't it nice!!! heart

cristine_q


cristine_q

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:21 am


mikaela18
tamaolove
I like ruka he is cute. I think ruka should be with mikan not nastume.


yeah! i agree with ya! wink but i think its not too bad if mikan will be with natsume! dont ya think so?


mikan x nutsume!!!! 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:16 pm


i love natsume!!! xd

1. Natsume Hyuuga
2. Andou Tsubasa
3. Ruka Nogi
4. Mikan Sakura
5. I actually like Hotaru...sometimes sweatdrop ...peace...

Yuki_0nna


13_Emina-chan_13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:55 am


I love Natsume Hyuuga and Tsubasa Andou.
They're both so cute/handsome and I love their attitude.Love them!!!
whee heart  
Reply
Central Town

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//