Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ/ Who's cooler? Goku or Gohan!? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:22 am


I think I'm the only one who actually liked Son Gohan *after* the Cell Games XP
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:12 am


Gohan's always been a bit too nerdy for my taste (entirely Chichi's fault stare ). I think that if ChiChi didn't interfere, Gohan would have been as cool as his good old man. 3nodding

SYFFER
Captain


Gingivitis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:24 am


SYFFER
Gohan's always been a bit too nerdy for my taste (entirely Chichi's fault stare ). I think that if ChiChi didn't interfere, Gohan would have been as cool as his good old man. 3nodding

I agree. I wonder what the show would have been like if he were more like Goku
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:29 am


I think the show woulda had to much of a good thing then, besides i think id go with gohan for the cooler of the two .
If Gohan had turned out like his dad then the story line would have been much much differen't.

Koji-sann


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:26 am


I'm glad Gohan turned out the way he did. He's entirely different than his father, and I think that's special. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:53 am


MikoBura
I'm glad Gohan turned out the way he did. He's entirely different than his father, and I think that's special. 3nodding

Yes, I am glad that he is different. Because....THERE SHALL ONLY BE ONE GOKU!! scream

xd

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

TidusJr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:45 pm


MikoBura
I'm glad Gohan turned out the way he did. He's entirely different than his father, and I think that's special. 3nodding

Yeah. Gohan is way different than his father, which is a good thing and very special indeed.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:40 pm


It deppends. if its the cell/ cell games saga, the Gohan. If its the world tournament and after taht, then Goku.

Snyder X


bourcier700

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:47 am


Goku is the best because even if the enemy is stronger than him he some how overcomes the bad guy and wins but he wasn't able to beat cell so Im not shure,I think vegeta is the best LOL!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:36 pm


Nikuki-Chan
I don't know who's cooler XD they are both cool 3nodding
So who do you think that is cooler? Goku or Gohan?!


i got to go with son goku
men his the best

now if you want to express some stuff about dragonball z
click on the arrow: arrow

HUNTER KILUA


HUNTER KILUA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:40 pm


MikoBura
I'm glad Gohan turned out the way he did. He's entirely different than his father, and I think that's special. 3nodding

i agree
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:52 am


Id say Gohan is cooler, except when he was great sayanman. i thought that was dumb. but other than that hes cool. biggrin

sweetgirlliving


Torinreigad

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:43 am


I like both Goku and Gohan.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:38 am


Gohan, definitely...

essenceofthedark


TidusJr

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:09 am


sweetgirlliving
Id say Gohan is cooler, except when he was great sayanman. i thought that was dumb. but other than that hes cool. biggrin

Saiyaman was just... corney... that's all...
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//