Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Panic! At the Disco Guild [We support Pornomime

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Nothing Ryhmes With The Panic! At the Disco Guild Forum
Have You Ever Had Dreams About Panic! At The Disco? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you?
  yes!
  no...
  yeah but i can't remember it
  i have no idea...
  poll whore
View Results

MellaBella25

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:44 pm


Yea and it was some how random:
I was at my sisters friends house and was sitting on the couch with my sister eating spagetti when all of a sudden we here it boom from a streo and a screaming crowd. So we opened the door and looked on the patio. There was this huge stage and a huge crowd in front of us and panic! at the disco were performing. and we were like right next to the stage and i was just watching brendon dreamily while my sister ate her spagetti.

Then, when i got home, the whole band (brendon, ryan, spencer and jon) were in my parents room :O brendon was watching tv with my dad, ryan, spencer and my sister were trying to make a house out of paperclips on the bed and i forget where jon was. so i joined them on the bed watching them succeed in the paper clip house until my mom told me to finnish eating. so i walked out of my parents room and decided to call one of my friends and say "guess what! p!atd is at my house! *squel*" after which, i sat on the floor outside my parents room eating a big plate of spagetti.

It was the bands last day here and my sister and i took them to the airport. I was walking down some hallway and went into an arcade (and there isn't an arcade at our airport XD) ryan and spencer were playing simon on a pool table and i decided to join in. brendon tried but he kept losing and caused him to curse repeatedly. Little did he know, there was this little boy watching him curse and get all angry. Finnally i started laughing and the boys mother draged him away. When Brendon noticed hes says "oh s**t" and we all start cracking up. Then I asked "Where's Jon?" and Brendon and Ryan were making fun of him that hes gay when he was actually drinking beer and watching football with a bunch of guys at the bar, which was in the arcade XD. Then their manager came in and said that their plane had arived and the had to go. "Wait can I take a picture?" I asked and they all agreed. When we took it, it was a casino backing and we were all jumping around like monkeys.
the end XD
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:14 pm


Actually, just a while ago I had this really bizarre dream, where the band I've started went on tour with some of the bands on DecayDance [including P!ATD of course] and when we walked off stage, I saw Brendon and Ryan, waved, and said hi. Brendon grinned at me in a very cheesy way and at first Ryan didn't do anything. Then, he walked up to me, kissed me, and then walked away. It was weird, then Spencer started laughing. rolleyes

kalvr2010

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:41 pm


k so for some reason right after the honda civic tour i had a dream...

i was standing in my grandmas living room and panic...fob..+44...and tai walked in
and somehow my grandma knew them bc they were clients of hers (she does like realtor stuff...idk) but she was introducing me telling me that they were all buying houses around the cul-de-sac next to her house...and so then shes like ill leave you guys and girl alone...then all of a sudden we were in this room playing musical chairs... and my aunt walkes out of nowhere with ryan ross hanging onto her...so i walk up and im all wtf...and she says oh zaig meet my new fiance so i go surprised

then ryans all well y'know meet brendon and then im all yay again and then my friend nicole walks in with william beckett with her and she starts making out with him and then im all surprised yet again and then anna walks in with pete wentz and tells me shes marrying him....then i look over and brendon starts hugging me then he acts like hes going to kiss me...then i woke up

psh stupid cell phone
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 pm


I like Call!AtTheDisco's dream. Sounds a little more like a story though... may have been why it was so entertaining to read...

Here's mine: [I told my friends it on myspace in a bulletin... that's why it's all weird] {bold is what was in the bulletin, italic is the dream}

alright.

so I had a dream last night.

and it was funny.

but incredibly scary.

so here's what happened.

Cupcake, Magic Marker and I were at a P!ATD concert, okay? Cupcake and I are 17 and Magic Marker is 14... Then The Magic Emo comes up and stabs me... weird right? I thought it was Air Conditioner at the time... haha...

So then I wake up in the hospital and like, wtf 3/4 of Panic! is in my hospital room. Spencer shrieks [no joke... my head still hurts from it] "OMFG YOU'RE AWAKE!" then kisses me.

I say "Spencer, you just took away my lip virginity you freak." very calmly. I look over to see Brendon laughing at me, and Ryan isn't looking at me.

Cupcake walks into the room, sees Brendon, screams, and runs out. I finally realize... oh jeez... Panic! At The Disco is in my hospital room. I shout "Oh my golly... Panic! At The Disco is in my hospital room!" I'm slow... haha...

so Brendon starts laughing [again... that tard] and Spencer smiles and Ryan is even laughing... then Magic Marker strolls in and sits next to me, handing me a Panic! shirt. Cupcake walks in and sits next to Brendon at the end of my bed and is like "Stupid Magic Emo... we got you this to make you happy." oh yeah... because a shirt is gonna make getting my side sliced open ALL better. Thanks guys.

Brendon then decides to say: "Spencer took away her lip virginity." Magic Marker laughs at me. I shoot her the death glare. Ryan laughs. Why is everyone laughing at me...? I dunno... my subconscious enjoys taunting me maybe?

Cupcake says "At least is wasn't Air Conditioner." Magic Marker laughs and says "Amen." And I nod my head in agreement. Out of no where, Jon jumps into the room and says "Ryan wants your sex."

No joke. This scared me. Ryan let out a girlish scream and tackled Jon into the hallway.

So I said "Brendon... get your girlish butt and hips off my bed and save Jon."

Brendon says "Are you telling me I have girl hips?" Magic Marker laughs more... and Spencer joins in. "Yes you have girl hips... now go save Jon." Magic Marker says.

Then Cupcake coughed a bunch when Brendon, Ryan and Jon came back into the room... and Brendon kissed her. [wtf... this is my dream... and she still gets the guy] and I look all jealous... so Spencer smiles and starts making out with me. That boy can KISS!




poor Ryan... I wanted to kiss him though.


Just thought I'd share that with the world. It was scary.



yeah... it was weird...

and I STILL have a headache at 3:20 in the afternoon from Spencer and Cupcake shrieking in my dream. Cupcake, Magic Marker, Air Conditioner and The Magic Emo aren't really my friend's names... just their nicknames...

yeah. we're idiots.

kalvr2010

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

kathofthecanals

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:27 pm


It's sad, but I forgot it; I only remember waking up going: !!! RYAN ROSS!
and then the dream slipped out of my memory. crying
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:34 pm


I dont think so. I really dont understand it! Sometimes theyre the last thing I think about before I go to bed- you would think I would have some sort of dream with them involoved.
Then again, I didnt start having Harry Potter dreams until after the series was done. And that used to be the thing I thought about every night before bed...

AshSkylar

Reply
Nothing Ryhmes With The Panic! At the Disco Guild Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//