Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars Galaxy: Fall from Grace ((UNDER CONSTRUCTION))

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Archives
Raigen Space Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:57 am


Nick looked at Drake calmly and then said. "He has progressed far then the last time I saw him and thats a huge progression seeing as he basically killed that sith lord and turned him to dust without a problem....I think hes equalled to the higherarchy now." He said thinking about it. "If he wanted to he could take on most of the orders." When he mean't higherachy he mean't Animus, Sean, himself, Darth Reaper, Drake, and alot others. "But yes he's progressing at a rapid rate...same as I did actually."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:50 pm


Drake deactivated the lightsaber and put it away. "He and Cubolla will pose problems. These two factions of Sith might join together if given the chance. I know enough to realise Cubolla has an empire and Rezak is building one as we speak. I suggest we do something before something happens that we can't do anything about."

Drake Sanctuary
Crew


Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:00 pm


Nick looked at him and said. "Attacking without knowing information will put us in a bad situation if we just go walking in on them wishing to destroy them...we need to wait and learn more about the many factions before we attack." He said contiuing on. "The sith are basically having a civil war against themselves trying to pick a leader....it was actually my plan from the time I left them...without a leader it makes them weak and fighting for power makes them even more weaker because as an order such as ourselves could easily pick them off as to if they were one." He said resting back in the chair. "I was gonna take this time where they are bickering to get stronger and thats the same thing the grey should do before they make a great return...we are powerful as well we just need to pick our enemies alittle better." He said nodding. His general qualities were shining through again it was like natural to him now ever since the Vong War. "What do you suggest?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:19 pm


"You're alot smarter than I took you for." Drake sat back in his chair as well. "I suggest we gather more greys that don't need training. I have many but nowhere near as many jedi and that could pose a problem. I have abundant military resorces but this order lacks experience and in this galaxy you need noth to instill a republic or an empire. We can start after having our meeting with Dalaan."

Drake Sanctuary
Crew


Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:24 pm


DraketheDarknessDragon
"You're alot smarter than I took you for." Drake sat back in his chair as well. "I suggest we gather more greys that don't need training. I have many but nowhere near as many jedi and that could pose a problem. I have abundant military resorces but this order lacks experience and in this galaxy you need noth to instill a republic or an empire. We can start after having our meeting with Dalaan."
Nick smiled and said. "Now was that an insult or compliment?" He said laughing abit. "I may be young but I have alot of experiance...now the experiance part doesn't have to be a problem I will train them....me and Dalaan....and I could easily say prabaly in a month or two they would be ready." He said sure of himself and Dalaans ability. "The question is....are there any masters yet in this order?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:49 pm


Drake thought about it. "No there aren't any masters in this order beside you, Dalaan, and myself. There are many potential candidates but I don't think they're ready for that title yet. I know the majority of the people in the order have potential but without enough masters they won't stand much of a chance against the more experienced users in the other orders."

Drake Sanctuary
Crew


Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:13 pm


Nick nodded and said. "I guess we are going to have to train some force-users to be masters in the force..since you say some of them are close we are just going to have to push them to the top." He said knowing that they need a sufficent amount of masters inorder to take on another order such as the Jedi or Sith. Even if it was just 5 it would be enough to train other force users.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 pm


Without much difficulty Dalaan landed the ship and left it standing in the docking bay of the temple. She knew that she would have to deal with both Drake and Skywalker almost immediately. The thought wasn't at all enticing, but sometimes people had to do things they didn't want to, to acheive their personal goals. She would grit her teeth and bear it for as long as she had to, but once it was all over, it would be a completely different ball game. She checked her appearance, her flowing black robes were orderly, her lightsabers were well within reach and her movement would not be hampered. She walked at her own pace to where she sensed the pair.

Medi Thaan
Vice Captain


Drake Sanctuary
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:07 pm


Drake sensed Dalaan enter the temple and get closer to the chamber. "It seems that Lady Dalaan has arrived. If you want to leave I won't stop you because I still don't think it's very wise to be near someone who really dislikes your presence."

((In that message by Mara-Jade Chancellor do you mean me or the Chancellor of the galactic republic.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:18 pm


Nick looked at him and said. "Rest assured i'm not at all afraid of Lady Dalaan...I can hold my own against her if she attacks." He then thought about what they should do and said. "Lets lay low train our force users and then plan from there."

(( it was mean't for that chancellor and you if you want to go but if you want to remain in secret you don't have to I suggest you remain in secret lol ))

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Medi Thaan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:59 pm


She entered the room, her head held high. "Drake Freed, you have moved on in the world since we last met. Chancellor, I hear. Congratulations." She settled in the room and looked around, not bothering to notice the Skywalker man. "I'm sorry that I could not have joined you earlier, I have been....." She paused trying to find the right word, her tones measured. "...indisposed for some time."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:03 am


Nick looked at Dalaan and then thought about in the past when they were friends and they fought side by side at the Vong War. This meaningless fight over something the darkside lead him to do was very bad yet she had to forgive him since he wasn't the same person he was when he was Darth Wrath and he never would be. Even she had done things she had regreted in the past and so did he. "Nice to see you again Lady Dalaan." He said as he watched her sit down and then saw the chamber doors close.

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Drake Sanctuary
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:45 pm


Drake smiled as Dalaan entered the room and sat down. "Hello Lady Dalaan it's good to see you again as well. I'm sure you know Nick Skywalker already." Drake pushed a button on his hai and a holocron appeared in the middle of the room. "It doesn't matter where you were but it does matter that your here now. Now that you are here we can dicuss the more intricate parts of this order."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:37 pm


Nick nodded and said. "Ok continue Chancellor Freed." He said saying the name in his head, it actually sounded cool so he would call him that for now on.

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Medi Thaan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:46 pm


She nodded her head indicating that she would listen. She would not recognise that person that had spoken or been mentioned by Drake. She cleared her throat. "Before we start, you must fill me in on your objectives with this order, what do you hope to achieve, Chancellor?"
Reply
Archives

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//