Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
OOOOOOOOOO: Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Trick ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:38 pm


Krey
I thank the Admins for the "Come hither" pose... but I despise them for RUINING the mummy-zorro mask outfit!


xd Congrats, you're on of the 12 Gaians who are going to miss this combo =P

You need a guild. With nametags.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:21 pm


LOOK HOW COOL I AM! domokun

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


ihm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:38 pm


UnderworldTorrent
LOOK HOW COOL I AM! domokun


It's like you're holding something and I want to buy it. OOO:

biggrin DD
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:52 pm


[ Trick ]
Krey
I thank the Admins for the "Come hither" pose... but I despise them for RUINING the mummy-zorro mask outfit!


xd Congrats, you're on of the 12 Gaians who are going to miss this combo =P

You need a guild. With nametags.

Hey! There are more than that! Like... thirteen! sweatdrop

Krey


MissMiyazawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:57 pm


UnderworldTorrent
LOOK HOW COOL I AM! domokun
Which pose is that?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:05 pm


MissMiyazawa
UnderworldTorrent
LOOK HOW COOL I AM! domokun
Which pose is that?


It's a secret ninja

The last one; Left raised/right up

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


MissMiyazawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:13 pm


UnderworldTorrent
MissMiyazawa
UnderworldTorrent
LOOK HOW COOL I AM! domokun
Which pose is that?


It's a secret ninja

The last one; Left raised/right up
Oh, are the poses for boys different from girls? Yours is cooler. gonk

Maybe it's the claws?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:18 pm


MissMiyazawa
UnderworldTorrent
MissMiyazawa
UnderworldTorrent
LOOK HOW COOL I AM! domokun
Which pose is that?


It's a secret ninja

The last one; Left raised/right up
Oh, are the poses for boys different from girls? Yours is cooler. gonk

Maybe it's the claws?


I'm pretty sure the poses change by gender. :3

ihm


MissMiyazawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:21 pm


ihm
MissMiyazawa
UnderworldTorrent
MissMiyazawa
UnderworldTorrent
LOOK HOW COOL I AM! domokun
Which pose is that?


It's a secret ninja

The last one; Left raised/right up
Oh, are the poses for boys different from girls? Yours is cooler. gonk

Maybe it's the claws?


I'm pretty sure the poses change by gender. :3


How upsetting. mad
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:19 pm


The poses are different 3nodding

best thing is that it's still only in testing. Even more is still to come eek

Bronze Alexander
Crew


ihm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:21 pm


I've a black eye. O:'
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:26 am


I can wear my 70's Jacket with my Sash - and the collar with the tie biggrin

..But I can't wear that open shirtthing with somethin' under it. stare

Gisle


ihm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:41 pm


Gisle
I can wear my 70's Jacket with my Sash - and the collar with the tie biggrin

..But I can't wear that open shirtthing with somethin' under it. stare


Depending on the situation, that may or may not be a bad thing. O:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:38 pm


PATPATPATPATPATPATPAT! biggrin DDDD

I thought of you today at WalMart and bought a big bag of little TootsieRolls.
Hahaha biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDD

ihm



Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:31 pm


*tries to jab around evily..* ^^;;
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//