Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DRAGON BALL guild forum
DBZ/GT Who's your favourite Super Saiya-jin? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:17 am


gOTEN HE RULES
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:03 pm


Trunks is the coolest. By a mile. Older kid Gohan is cool too though.^^ KH2 is awesome too!

I C E C H I L D


I gave my stuff to my bud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:51 am


PanChan
ehhhm... trunks *drool*

Trunks With Me Too
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:45 pm


Trunks and Vegeta, I can never decide between the two sweatdrop

Trunks Chic


TidusJr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:41 pm


Gohan or Trunks...either works for me.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:03 pm


I can't remember if I posted before, but Vegitto owns all! domokun

Kamikalo


sghfghsn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:43 pm


Gohan-kun! xp But only in the cell saga, in the buu saga, my favorite would be Goten. (But hey, at least it's one of the Son brothers.)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:07 am


I think that gogeta is the best

jzspits


Reiasukayui

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:24 am


well.. my favourite is gohan because he is strong.. almost without trying but i also like goku ss4 he looks cool(and because he has eyebrows), trunks , and goten because it is remarkable how he is the youngest saiyan to ever turn super saiyan (and all by accident) 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:42 pm


I'm my favorite super saiyan xd just kidding. Goku ofcourse. Think about it, the strongest, most courageous, and noberlest fighter of all time.

SYFFER
Captain


Ralina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:03 pm


'geta..... ne way whee
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:43 pm


mine would have to be TRUNKS he's so cute

goku_inuyasha


My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:04 pm


It is still Goten he is so small and yet so powerful he is also one of my best characters in the Budokai series.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:14 am


my fav would have to be goten, gohan, goku ,trunks and vegeta

Gundamseed_fan1993


Gingivitis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:10 pm


To me, all of 'em are tied, but I do love SSJ3 Goku's hairUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Look how nice, and long, and pretty, and gold it is! surprised
I'd just love to put curlers in his hair, or make a bunch of tiny braids.. Or who knows what else could be done with so much hair..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd


Think of the possibilities!! gonk
Reply
DRAGON BALL guild forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//