Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Other Furba characters
Nicknames For Yuki Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaku Miseries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:13 pm


I don't really know...Yukito? But that's from Card Captors. sweatdrop Yeah, I like Yun-Yun better.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:33 pm


I do like yun yun, but I would prolly just call him yu-hime. >w<

a blueberry night

Consumer


NekoLover1997

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:53 am


Chibi_Neko_Sakura
I do like yun yun, but I would prolly just call him yu-hime. >w<


I agree Yun-Yun is good but i like Blushing Beauty even better.

PS. I agree with your signature.
Reply
Other Furba characters

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//