Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
A Very Un-Merry Birthday To You! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:13 pm


ihm
August 19th.

I WAS BORN BEFORE PANCAKE. I WIN. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDD

No way Beetch.
I was born at 8:15am. :B
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:25 pm


Pancake Genitals
ihm
August 19th.

I WAS BORN BEFORE PANCAKE. I WIN. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDD

No way Beetch.
I was born at 8:15am. :B


1985.

HUZZAH. biggrin DDDDDDDDD

ihm


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:27 pm


ihm
Pancake Genitals
ihm
August 19th.

I WAS BORN BEFORE PANCAKE. I WIN. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDD

No way Beetch.
I was born at 8:15am. :B


1985.

HUZZAH. biggrin DDDDDDDDD

Feck. :'(
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:31 pm


Pancake Genitals
ihm
Pancake Genitals
ihm
August 19th.

I WAS BORN BEFORE PANCAKE. I WIN. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDD

No way Beetch.
I was born at 8:15am. :B


1985.

HUZZAH. biggrin DDDDDDDDD

Feck. :'(


It's okay. biggrin DDDD

I'M JUST COOLER, IS ALL. B:

I lie. D:

ihm


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:41 pm


Hey, I think we all know who the coolest is here cool *shows off threads*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:42 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Hey, I think we all know who the coolest is here cool *shows off threads*


*clapclapclap* OOOOO:

ihm


Brilliance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:44 pm


Krey

You go to one, then the other afterwards. Duh.
That, or you hope thate they don't have their parties on the same date.


Note that I said they're not on good terms. One is going to be extra touchy if I go to the other's party. >.> It's not as easy as you think, y'know. >=P

They have their parties on the same date, to make their friends choose between them, if one has more friends going, they get to feel more superior. o_0

Another solution though, is to go to neither. But that's going to gain me sticky situations where I have to explain. I hate explaining.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:49 pm


You simply tell them, that if they're going to make you choose, then you won't choose at all. You shouldn't have to choose loyalty between friends. 3nodding gonk

Krey


Brilliance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:52 pm


Krey
You simply tell them, that if they're going to make you choose, then you won't choose at all. You shouldn't have to choose loyalty between friends. 3nodding gonk


You should become a second Dr. Phil or something. XD
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:56 pm


Dr. Phil, with a p***s. 3nodding
Anyways, I don't enjoy dealing with other people's problems. So I sure as hell better be paid for it. mad

Krey


lil timmy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:02 pm


Krey
lil timmy
Krey
lil timmy
december 14 o.o;

Your birthday is five days before my little brother's, but the only reason I bring this up is, his name is Tim. domokun eek
o.O;;; that is freaky xp

It is. But it would be even freakier if you were as annoying as he is. Thank God you aren't... to my knowledge.
xd thats what you think ninja
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:07 pm


lil timmy
Krey
lil timmy
Krey
lil timmy
december 14 o.o;

Your birthday is five days before my little brother's, but the only reason I bring this up is, his name is Tim. domokun eek
o.O;;; that is freaky xp

It is. But it would be even freakier if you were as annoying as he is. Thank God you aren't... to my knowledge.
xd thats what you think ninja

Well, do you constantly repeat noises that you hear, at increasing volume?
Because sometimes he screeches, and then he does it louder, and louder, until I yell/beat him. gonk

Krey


Zuriel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:27 pm


February 17, all we need is somebody who was born on the 16th...

eek Lil timmy...Tim...creepy....
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:41 pm


Krey
Dr. Phil, with a p***s. 3nodding
Anyways, I don't enjoy dealing with other people's problems. So I sure as hell better be paid for it. mad


Well, Dr. Phil is famous and rich, maybe you'll become that. =3

Brilliance


Brilliance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:43 pm


Oh, imagine if someone's birthday is on Feb 29. o_o" Leap year.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//