Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
:: Kids sure like the devil these days... :: Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lonesome Moon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:24 pm


Aluren
Lonesome Moon
That wuz gr4te! <3

So does this mean we can post poetry? Because I got lots. smile
YAkiriz Makiriz
blah blah blah
Wha????? Japo-kneez talc?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:49 pm


I thought men had nipples because originally everyone was a woman, and men evolved from that.
I could be wrong, though.

Missanu



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:09 pm


Missanu
I thought men had nipples because originally everyone was a woman, and men evolved from that.
I could be wrong, though.
then we are in a hihger stage of evolution! blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:50 am


Oh em jee, don't give that boy those sorts of idea's.

As to why Men have nipples, it's probably that too. IT explains the abiltiy to produce milk, better. whee

L o l l i r 0 t



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:57 am


xLollirotAngelx
Oh em jee, don't give that boy those sorts of idea's.

As to why Men have nipples, it's probably that too. IT explains the abiltiy to produce milk, better. whee
MIght as well... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:30 am


I'm one of the few who dislikes him.

Sigurd S.
Crew


Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:01 pm


Gaspe. surprised
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:48 pm


Sigurd S.
I'm one of the few who dislikes him.
You dislike me? sweatdrop


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//