Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fragile Spiral

Back to Guilds

Mainly an alternaitve music guild along with METAL and others. 

Tags: Alternative Music, Metal, Classic Rock, Punk 

Reply Metal
Pantera Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LooneyLuna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:55 am


Sadly I havent been able to hear much from them yet, but what I have I love. Their really good.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:44 pm


Get, The Best of Pantera: Far Beyond the Great Southern Cowboys' Vulgar Hits album.

Facelesskiller
Captain


t3h_h4wk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:21 am


Faceless Killa
On myspace Pantera is classified as Metal, but I doubt that anyone would classify them as a ridiculous genre like Groove Metal, that would just tarnish the memory of Dimebag.
regardless of genre there kick a**
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:49 am


i love pantera, at least what i know of'em, so will someone please reccomend(with extreme details) songs of pantera, cus i only know so much by them(hole in the sky, walk, drag the waters, this love, cemetery gates) and i'd love to know more heart heart twisted twisted

forbiddenfruut


Skathulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:57 am


I'm sorry, but why the hell would one classify Pantera as Hardcore, they sound nothing like hardore, possibly metalcore when stretching. Groove Metal can be considered a genre when looking at specific bands like White Zombie, Pantera, and Exhorder. I have seen the documentary and disapprove for it does not include aspects that should be put in their to be complete. Groove Metal...just read the Wiki it makes sense http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groove_metal
Down is indeed awsome, but Superjoint Ritual fails in comparison to Pantera. Anselmo is a d**k and his bands other than Down suck.

Pantera rocks and RIP Dime
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:39 am


Floydicus
I'm sorry, but why the hell would one classify Pantera as Hardcore, they sound nothing like hardore, possibly metalcore when stretching. Groove Metal can be considered a genre when looking at specific bands like White Zombie, Pantera, and Exhorder. I have seen the documentary and disapprove for it does not include aspects that should be put in their to be complete. Groove Metal...just read the Wiki it makes sense http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groove_metal
Down is indeed awsome, but Superjoint Ritual fails in comparison to Pantera. Anselmo is a d**k and his bands other than Down suck.

Pantera rocks and RIP Dime
I wouldn't trust Wikipedia as a factual source.

And also White Zombie was classified more as Industrial Rock than that.

Facelesskiller
Captain


Jesserkid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 pm


i <3 their song "Cemetary Gates" they are a awesome band

R.I.P. Dimebag
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:54 pm


My favorite song by Pantera is 5 minutes alone.

lilitip

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Twilights_dawn13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 pm


Love razz lanet Caravan
Cemetery Gates
Walk
Goddamn Electric
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm


Pantera is kick-a**.

x - H U 4 L - 96

Reply
Metal

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//