Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
The Chatter Box Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy :D
  Ahoy, ahoy, ahoy
View Results

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

~ heart SuJuBuMp heart ~

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:16 pm


bumpbump

Xenhart


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:02 pm


bumpies ~~
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:42 am


bump~ yeah money. heart

Redeim

Aged Codger


Xenhart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:42 pm


bump biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:07 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

~ heart SuJuBuMp heart ~

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:12 am


suju bump !!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:49 am


Taylor Mercury
Tali! XD;;

But it's true omg you are SUCH a profile spammer! xp


p.s. it just took me three tries to correctly speel your name there XD;




HAHAHA YOU LIKE MY SPAM.

You know it! xD It makes you feel all warm and gooey on the inside, like one of those chocolate puffins with the melted chocolate inside oh GOD.

zeehondpunk


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:50 am


.... CHOCOLATE PUFFINS?!?!?!? *imagines a chocolate puffin flying around*

omg xD;;

I meant pudding. Obviously I was thinking pudding and muffin at the same time.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:50 am


zeehondpunk




HAHAHA YOU LIKE MY SPAM.

You know it! xD It makes you feel all warm and gooey on the inside, like one of those chocolate puffins with the melted chocolate inside oh GOD.


I am lost and sad without your spam crying

wtf is a chocolate puffin?

Taylor Mercury


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:51 am


9. Whats your favortie saying(s)?

I don't think I have a favourite saying.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:21 am


1. Why do you want money? Just cause. I feel poor. *sniff*

Redeim

Aged Codger


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:22 am


2. How much do you want?
lots and lots...? In real life too, please. xd :
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:23 am


3. Whats your favorite band(s)? DBSK, SuJu, Hoobastank, HYDE, SS501, but I really don't know anything about them ( sweatdrop ), umm... there are more..... But I dunno~

Redeim

Aged Codger


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:24 am


4. Whats your favorite subject in school? English!!! w00t! and foreign languages, but I'm not taking one right now cause all we have is stupis spanish and french and latin. (no offense to anyone, I jus don't wanna learn those languages...)
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//