Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M A G I . C O U N C I L :: journals and meetings
[PRP] How the Light Dances Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ang3licMnMs

Astounding Celebrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:47 pm


Sophie's kind expression, sudden;y became more drought and contemptious. "What...What are you?" She said as she gently landed to her feet. She took a step back. She then remembered his answer, with the answer of "Lythol".

"You...You must be the cheshire cat Angelina was talking of." Sophie said as she felt quite relieved.
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:51 am


Lythol was laughing his butt off inside his head. This was fun.

"Yes, Yes I am. And who might you be?" he didn't really met anyone that is sort of like him
 

Anti-Dri


Ang3licMnMs

Astounding Celebrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:02 pm


Sophie didn't really like the aptitude of the strangely colored man. One cannot trust, one who dwelled within chaos. She gave a quick roll to her eyes and replied.

"I am Sophie, Wila of Castle Arris. I trust atleast one of the magi council has informed you of a fae legian that was previously awakened? That would be me."
 
Reply
M A G I . C O U N C I L :: journals and meetings

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//