Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perverted Hermits Anonymous: Because we're just as bad

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Jiraiya's peeking corner [pairings/fanfiction]
Your favorite couple? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the.perverted.bunny
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:39 pm


[ J o y g a s m ]
My all time favorite is Gaara/Sakura but I actually like any hetero pairing with Sakura.

I like Kakashi/Iruka too. sweatdrop
I like Sakura. She's so flexible. She goes with just about anyone. I like her with Ino best and Naruto too. Those are my favorite Sakura pairings.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:54 pm


I still think Itasaku and EroTsundade(sp?) are my fav couplesso yea XP the perv and the sucker what a great paring XD

Anatsou


deth-kun2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:55 pm


ItaxSaku? huh, that's a head scratcher. I wonder how Naruto would take this? He'd have it out for those Uchiha brothers for stealing the attention of the object of his affection xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:47 pm


Ooh! My turn XD.

KankurouShino

KisameItachi

JiraiyaOrochimaru (and sometimes Tsunade razz )

SasuNaru (Sometimes SasuNaruSaku, god I love threesomes O.o)

InoShikaCho- They have a fighting style, so why not more? (pervert XD)

Neji, with almost everybody. I just find Neji to be such a wanderer. I mean, the byakugan is good. And, I think he may be a masochist. But whatever.

TemaTayu

KidouTayu

GaaLee

SasoriDeidara

God, one more. TsunadeShizune There's more than that, but I figure I should stop now...

Mizu Torrent


deth-kun2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:11 pm


I've never considered Kidomaru before. Ewww, all those arms... xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:24 am


FireonIce
I've never considered Kidomaru before. Ewww, all those arms... xd
xD. Well, they can be quite useful hmm hmm? -winkwink- gonk God I AM a pervert xDD.

Mizu Torrent


deth-kun2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:22 pm


SilenceOfWater
FireonIce
I've never considered Kidomaru before. Ewww, all those arms... xd
xD. Well, they can be quite useful hmm hmm? -winkwink- gonk God I AM a pervert xDD.


Well when you put it that way.....Yes, perverts unite sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:22 pm


Oh!
Kakashi Anko
Naruto Hinata
Sasuke Sakura
Shikamaru Temari
Iruka Me heart xd

AlbinoBudgie


D r e a m s c a p e

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:29 am


"Let's see... My favorite Yaoi couple would have to be NarutoXSasuke, KakashiXIruka, or KibaXKankuro." heart
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:31 pm


I'd agree, as much as I'm not a big fan of Naruto by himself, even less of Sasuke, but I really like them as a pairing. The only things about Sasuke that I do like were tings that were revealed in fanfics.

deth-kun2
Crew


D r e a m s c a p e

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:42 pm


"Exactly... that's the only reason I like the NarutoXSasuke pairing-because of the fanfics." XP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:17 am


straight
NaruxHina
KakashixAnko
LeexSaku
AsumoXKurenai
ShikaxTema

Yaoi
NaruxSasu
NejixGarra
KibaxKank
KakshixIruka
SasuxNeji

Can't decide...
SasuxHina
SasuxKakashi
KabutoxKakashi
LeexTenten
SasuxSaku

x_KuroKitsune_x


Spouse of Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:55 pm


o.0

You people have strange tastes.

xD

I like ShikaTema... the best...

Anyone for GaaNeji? *hides in corner*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:06 am


I have to say, my favorite pairings are:

NaruxGaa
LeexGaa
KakaxSaku
KankuxTem [Yeah, never liked incest, especially Uchihacest, all that much, so it's really random that I like that pairing. O_o;;]

repetethat

Reply
Jiraiya's peeking corner [pairings/fanfiction]

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//